I have never had next-day muscle tightness after using the foam roller pre & post workout. I also work in the retail industry and have found it a great tool to use after my shifts
About This Item
- Foam roller that features hollow core design and patented multi-density foam surface to deliver firm compression on tight muscle, knots, and kinks to help increase muscle flexibility and mobility
- Proprietary Distrodensity surface pattern replicates the feeling of a massage therapist’s hands, helping to relieve tight muscles and enhance recovery
- Featuring the patented hollow core design, the GRID retains its shape after repeated and frequent use
- Wrapped in durable EVA foam, the roller is firmer than traditional foam rollers and easy to wipe clean
- Measures 13" x 5.5" and weighs 1.32 lbs.
legal:Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
13.00 x 5.50 x 5.50 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Great for prevention and recovery
I don't know what to say as this is my first roller. So far it supports my 250lbs of man flesh. It has sturdy build. Provides the relief i was looking for.
Foam Rollers for Youth Basketball
I have always been a fan of the Grid Foam Roller by Trigger Point. To be honest I've recommended these to my basketball players on our AAU teams over the past year to help with prepare for practices and games and also post activity. It's been an amazing tool for them with recovery and has been able to withstand the demands of an AAU season. I recommend these to all of our players each season and it's become a staple in our AAU program.
FATHER'S DAY PRESENT
I got this for my husband for father's day and be loved it! He uses it everyday! I'm thinking about upgrading to the vibrating one in a few months!
Great for pressure points
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question