Trident Layers Sugar Free Gum Wild Strawberry+Tangy Citrus - 14 CT
About this item
About this item
In 1824, John Cadbury began vending tea, coffee, and drinking chocolate. John Cadbury later moved into the production of a variety of Cocoas and Drinking Chocolates being manufactured from a factory in Bridge Street, supplying mainly to the wealthy due to the high cost of manufacture at this time. During this time a partnership was struck between John Cadbury and his brother Benjamin. Around this time in the 1850s the industry received a much needed boost with the reduction in high import taxes on cocoa; this allowed chocolate to become more affordable to everyone.
- Trident Layers Sugar Free Gum Wild Strawberry+Tangy Citrus - 14 CT.
- 14 pieces.
- Dispose of properly.
- Trident Layers is a trademark of Cadbury Adams USA LLC.
- 50% fewer calories than sugared gum.
- Calorie content of this size stick has been reduced from 8 to 4 calories.
- Questions or comments on ingredient or nutrition facts, contact: Cadbury Adams USA LLC Parsippany, NJ 07054, 1-800-524-2854.
- 2009 Cadbury Adams USA LLC.
Warning Text: Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine.Allergy information: contains soy.
Ingredients: Gum Base, Maltitol, Maltitol Syrup, Sorbitol, Natural and Artificial Flavoring, Mannitol, less than 2% of: Acesulfame Potassium, Aspartame, Gelatin, Partially Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Red 40, Red 40 Lake, Soy Lecithin and Sucralose.
Instructions: Dispose of properly.
Safe Handling Instructions: Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine.Allergy information: contains soy.
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4