Coolest thing ever!! Took grandson (6 years old) about an hour to explore this and dissect everything. Had super fun time doing this and he has a cool toy to play with!
About This Item
WARNING - CHOKING HAZARD - Children Under 3
Treasure X Aliens Ultimate Dissection
- ULTIMATE DISSSECTION: With 26 different levels and everything included to find a real gem in your Alien, this is the perfect dissection kit for all treasure hunters.
- NO MESS DISSECTION TRAY: Comes with its own dissection tray to keep the oozy mess all together.
- SAVE THE HUNTER: Use your included tools to operate on your Alien and save the Alien Hunter.
- BATTLE MODE: Put your weapons and parts together to convert your Alien into the Hunter's vehicle.
- FIND A REAL GEM: Dissect your Alien's brain and find Real Gem Treasure; Known as Peridot, your Gem could actually be from Outer Space.
- INCLUDES: Includes 1 Alien Creature, 1 Brain, 1 Gut Sack, 1 Intestine, 1 Ooze, 1 Character, 1 Weapon, 1 Treasure, 3 Critters, 2 Vehicle Accessories, 1 Tool. Kit is 9.25 x 8.15 x 4.61 inches.
2 - 11 Years
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
9.25 x 8.15 x 4.61 Inches
Perfect for 6 year old boy!!!
My Grandkids ages 5 and 8, loved this toy!! It was just the right amount of goo and playing scientist! After the dissection was complete they continued to play with it. Great fun I would definitely recommend.
This item did not disappoint. My 8 year old loved getting all the items inside, I loved how the instructions were laid out for him to follow in order to do so.
My grandson loved this gift
my son loves all treasure x and this one ends up turning into a vehicle in a way so he plays with it often
This is a lot of fun! My 8 yr old loved it. Only downside is once is disected the fun is kinda over. But they can use the bug as a little vehicle to play with.
Bought this for my son who loves treasure x but he was disappointed when he opened it to find that the dissection tool from the kit was missing and the power cell does not glow in the dark. Bad experience.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question