Consider these popular products
- $3.35 List price $3.95Save $0.60
- $2.46 Was $2.90Save $0.44
- $6.29 List price $6.99Save $0.70
- $5.71 Was $6.29Save $0.58
- $11.54 Was $12.83Save $1.29
- $3.44 List price $5.99Save $2.55
- $6.88 List price $11.99Save $5.11
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
For college students who are becoming teachers, developing 21st century technology skills requires a dynamic shift in the way they think about and make use of technology in schools. Learning how to use computer hardware and software is less and less the primary goal. Instead, teachers and students need "21st century learning""mindsets" in which they are active users and assessors of technology. "21st century learning" means teachers prepare, deliver, and assess lessons differently while students think critically and creatively about the learning they do and the technologies they use. Pre-service teachers are coming to recognize that the 21st century approach to educational technology means understanding what interactive computer technologies can do and how to utilize them to create engaging, memorable learning experiences for students. The authors have written this book to help students to do just that. The Second Edition provides essential coverage of "New and Emerging Technologies "including 21st century learning, tablet computers and apps, flipped classrooms, microblogging, online learning, virtual schools, digital citizenship, and digital video as well as expanded explorations of educational websites and software, learning games, digital portfolios, assistive technologies, and student participation systems. These additions let students learn about how the latest technologies can be used in schools to create successful learning experiences for K-12 students. MyEducationLab MyEducationLab with Video-Enhanced Pearson eText. *
Included in this package is access to MyEducationLab with the new Video-Enhanced eText for Transforming Learning with New Technologies, exclusively from Pearson. MyEducationLab delivers customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics to help prepare students for the classroom. MyEducationLab provides instructors and students access to the video-enhanced Pearson eText, which includes:
- Full-color online chapters with dynamic videos that show what course concepts look like in real classrooms, model good teaching practice, and expand upon chapter concepts. Over 36 video links, chosen by our authors and other subject-matter experts, are embedded right in context of the content you are reading.
- Instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad and Android tablets.** Other features such as note taking and sharing, highlighting, search and more.
|Number of Pages:||355|
|Author:||Edwards, Sharon A./ , Maloy, Robert W. , Verock-o'loughlin, Ruth-ellen|
|Publisher:||Pearson College Div|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.25 x 10.50 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.