Customers also considered
- $10.90 Was $11.99Save $1.09
- $13.04 Was $14.91Save $1.87
- $9.82 Was $10.89Save $1.07
- $8.19 Was $9.11Save $0.92
- $8.19 Was $11.24Save $3.05
- Rollback$6.53 Was $7.49Save $0.96
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Print your own custom designs onto all kinds of fabrics with this 8-1/2" x 11" Transfer Magic Inkjet Transfer Paper . It is intended for use with inkjet and bubble jet printers. Use an iron with this heat transfer paper to easily put letters, numbers and custom designs on your fabric creations. Works best on light-colored materials. Different size options are available depending on your needs. This paper is built with quality materials.
Transfer Magic Inkjet Transfer Paper for Light Fabric, 8-1/2" x 11":
- Available in multiple size options
- High-quality heat transfer paper
- For use with inkjet and bubble jet printers
- Print your own custom designs
- This light fabric transfer paper works with all kinds of fabrics
- For use on light-color fabric
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||221373|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.70 x 0.15 x 12.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Just injet printers.by Tweetydrew12/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the Transfer Magic Ink Jet Transfer Paper for Light Fabric is designed for ink jet and bubble jet printers.by CommunityAnswer4/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by spotty46/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is washable but you have to wait 24 hours before you can wash the garment and you must wash it first Before you wear it. I t is better to wash the garment in cold water. NO bleach or fabric softeners. Also you can dry it in a dryer on warm setting. It is not recommended that it be line driedby spotty49/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you look at the upper right hand corner of the picture on this page it show that there are 6 sheets in the package. I believe the previous answer of 14 is incorrect..by VeryHardWorkingMan8/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 14by spotty41/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?