Tramontina Gourmet Enameled Cast Iron Skillet - Gradated Red
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$120.00 List price $164.00Save $44.00
- Reduced Price$108.00 List price $140.40Save $32.40
- Reduced Price$89.48 List price $150.00Save $60.52
- Reduced Price$54.14 List price $83.28Save $29.14
- Reduced Price$61.43 List price $94.50Save $33.07
- Reduced Price$22.37 List price $32.99Save $10.62
- Reduced Price$41.81 List price $56.58Save $14.77
- Reduced Price$135.00 List price $182.25Save $47.25
- Reduced Price$47.64 List price $64.65Save $17.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Red enameled cast iron offers superior heat distribution
- Matte black porcelain enameled interior with ribbed surface
- Equipped with convenient handles and 2 pouring lips
- Oven-safe up to 450 degrees F; hand-wash only
- Your choice of size
With the Tramontina Gourmet Enameled Cast Iron Skillet - Gradated Red you can show off your cooking skills in total confidence. This fine skillet has a red-enameled, cast-iron construction that always provides even heating and it comes in your choice of size to fit your needs. It is oven-safe up to 450 degrees and has a ribbed, porcelain-enameled cooking surface that food won't stick to, but browns perfectly.
About Tramontina USA Originally founded in Brazil, the versatile Tramontina has been a leading manufacturer and distributer to national and international retailers for over a century. In 1986, Tramontina USA was founded in Sugar Land, TX, where it has been proudly carrying the company banner in the United States. The Tramontina group operates 11 modern factories and 12 distributing centers worldwide. A leading manufacturer of household goods, ranging from cutlery to flatware and kitchen utensils, the group effectively invests in product research, development, and innovation to provide superior products and unmatched customer service.
|Diameter:||9 - 10 inch|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||80131/054DS|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, that is what I have and it works great! Just watch as it heats quickly on the flat top and will burn food if you don't watch it.by merryshoppe3316/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but won't stick if seasoned before use. It is cast iron and needs to be lightly greased with oil and wiped dry and let set for overnight. This pan heats evenly and fast, so watch that the heat is turned down or you can burn foods. Easy to clean, but re-season before storing.by merryshoppe3316/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is cast iron, but it does not stick if seasoned before the first use. The pan heats quickly and evenly, but if you are used to cheap or non-stick pans you have to watch so you don't burn foods. Easy to clean and nice looking.by merryshoppe3316/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $54.97