Tramontina 8" Commercial Non-Stick Restaurant Fry Pan
Customers also viewed these products
- $69.99 Was $79.97Save $9.98
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$23.11 List price $43.76Save $20.65
- Reduced Price$17.05 List price $21.37Save $4.32
- from $26.99
- Reduced Price$26.23 List price $40.42Save $14.19
- Reduced Pricefrom $15.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The heavy-gauge Tramontina Non-Stick Restaurant Fry Pan is designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors of a professional kitchen and is a superior choice at home. A powerful coating ensures effortless cooking and cleanup, while the removable, red silicone, soft-grip handle provides easy maneuverability and control. This commercial fry pan is NSF certified and has a reinforced non-stick coating that can stand up to heavy use. Whether you use gas, electric or ceramic class cook tops, this pan, which is oven-safe to 400 degrees, is a smart choice.
Tramontina 8" Commercial Non-Stick Restaurant Fry Pan:
- NSF certified
- Constructed from 3004-grade aluminum alloy
- Reinforced non-stick coating
- Riveted, cast stainless steel handle with removable, soft-grip silicone sleeve
- Compatible with gas, electric and ceramic glass cooktops
- Oven-safe up to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C) with silicone grip
- Oven-safe up to 350 degrees F (176 degrees C) without silicone grip
- Limited warranty
- 8" fry pan
|Manufacturer Part Number:||80114/044DS|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||16.00 x 3.25 x 9.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- For complete information on the Tramontina ProPlus line, go to: http://www.tramontina-usa.com/Pro3004-Red-Openstock.htmlby G12Bulldog3/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The nonstick coating is "Eclipse" nonstick coating by Whitford.by Customer Support Team3/26/2016Written by a verified representative from Customer Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $19.99 List price $49.99Save $30.00
- $29.88 List price $99.99Save $70.11
- $24.99 List price $69.99Save $45.00
- $8.97 Was $9.79Save $0.82
- $23.49 Was $34.60Save $11.11