Traditional Medicinals Relaxation Teas Organic Nighty Night Tea Bags - 16 CT
About this item
About this item
Traditional Medicinals® Organic Nighty Night® Relaxation Teas Wrapped Tea Bags - 16.New look.Same great tea!
- Traditional Medicinals Relaxation Teas Organic Nighty Night Tea Bags - 16 CT.
- Since 1974.
- Created by Herbalists.
- Promotes a good night's sleep*.
- Naturally caffeine free herbal tea.
- Herbal supplement.
- Fair Trade Certified Ingredients.
- Non GMO project.
- USDA organic.
- We get our passionflower from small farms in some of the most beautiful old farming villages in northern Italy.
- Walking amongst the rolling hillsides, we're always struck by the otherworldly beauty of Passiflora Incarnata in bloom.
- Harvested from late spring through fall, the truly long vines of the passionflower plant are machine-harvested and hung up in the shade to air dry.
- The fruits are removed, but the rest of the aerial parts (leaves, vines and flowers) are cut and later blended with the other herbs in this tea to make our signature relaxation blend.
- We've got the right stuff.
- We raise the bar.
- The quality standard of the herbs we use is hard to pronounce, difficult to meet, and it's what makes us different, better.
- We're not ashamed to say it.
- Pharmacopoeial: it's the only quality standard our herbalists can rely on when blending teas for your health and wellness.
- Use this number on all correspondence related to this product.
- Personality: Peaceful, soft and sleepy.
- Herbal Power: Helps you relax and get a good night's sleep.
- * Reason to love: Passionflower.
- We love it both for its wildly intense beauty and for its ability to calm and soothe your nervous system and help relieve occasional sleeplessness.
- * When the Spanish missionaries chanced upon it they saw the perfection of the universe reflected in its anatomical structure.
- The native people of the Americas used this plant for its ability to promote rest and relaxation - something modern people occasionally need help with too.
- We've added other relaxing herbs, like chamomile, linden flower and hops, to create a mellow blend that will help you rest easy.
- * Taste: Minty, mildly bitter and sweet, with notes of citrus and spice.
- Certified by the California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF).
- All ingredients certified organic.
- 36% Fair Trade Certified ingredients by dry weight.
- Certified B corporation.
- **This is the pharmacopoeial quality standard we use because quality matters.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle: 100% recycled carton (at least 35% verified post-consumer waste).
- Solar & wind power: Our solar panels provide the majority of the energy to manufacture this product.
- We offset the rest with renewable energy credits.
- Compostable tea bags: Tea bags are made from compost able manila fiber paper.
- 2014 FBNN.04.
Warning Text: *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Do not use this product if you are pregnant. Consult your healthcare practitioner: if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks; if you are taking medication with sedative properties; if you have depression and/or related diseases; or if you are breastfeeding. Consumption with alcohol is not recommended. Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle, or involved in activities requiring mental alertness within 2 hours of consumption. Do not use if you have known allergies to plants of the daisy (Asteraceae) family like chamomile or echinacea. Not recommended for use with children under 12 years of age.
Ingredients: Organic Passionflower Herb [Pheur] 360 Mg, Organic Chamomile Flower [Pheur] 255 Mg, Organic Linden Flour [Pheur] 135, Organic Catnip Herb [Bhp] 45 Mg, Organic Hop Strobile [Pheur] 30 Mg. Proprietary Blend: Organic Spearmint Leaf [Phfr], Organic Lemon Verbena Leaf [Phfr], Organic Lemon Peel [Bp], Organic West Indian Lemongrass Leaf.
Instructions: To enjoy.Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.Cover cup & steep for 10-15 minutes.Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in your cup.Enjoy 2-3 cups late in the day, including at least 1 cup 30 minutes before bed. For adults only!Drink & relax.
Fabric Care Instructions: None
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4