Customers also considered
- Rollbackfrom $104.38
- Rollback$91.76 Was $117.60Save $25.84
- $114.90 Was $127.49Save $12.59
- $112.09 Was $130.00Save $17.91
- Rollback$49.98 Was $59.98Save $10.00
- from $43.94Save $16.04
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Crew Furniture Traditional Child Recliner is great for reading books, watching TV, playing games and relaxing. It has a push-back reclining function for customized comfort. This sturdy, traditional, kids recliner chair is constructed of wood and metal and is designed for heavy use. It is upholstered with a soft and smooth polyester microsuede cover and padded with polyester fiber and polyurethane foam filling. The faux button tufted back is reminiscent of traditional button tufted adult chairs, but safer for little kids. Our tufting is made with round stitches instead of buttons to eliminate the choking hazard which can occur when buttons fall off. The plush traditional style and attractive fabric color options make it suitable for a wide variety of decors. The Crew Furniture recliner can be spot cleaned and comes fully assembled. Recommended age group 3-7yrs old. An adult should assist small children with the reclining function. Return to upright, closed position when not in use.
• Seat height: 12.5"
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Group:||5 to 6 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||64962|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||22.00 x 23.00 x 26.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, you can easily move it yourself, moves smoothly.by sputzi2/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The chair will stay reclined and I often have to help my daughters with pushing down the foot rest. However, the foot rest does not support their weight and will go to upright position if they try to stand on them.by JLee292/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, its very stiff....i have to help my 8 year old recline itby catcameo2/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Needs parental help putting up and backby SCKat2/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No it is pretty stationary once it is pushed back. It is probably rather difficult for the child to close back to sitting position on their ownby An anonymous customer8/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Not really, if the child needs help reclining it, the child will need help sitting it back up.by EllaMa2/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My 2.5 year old grand daughter will pull the leg rest up and down before and after she uses the chair. But not so much when she is sitting in the chair.by LoveNanaLove1/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- An adult usually has to push on the back to make it recline.by ZUMBAZUMBA12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine has to physically pull out the foot rest outside of the chair and them climb up in it. And does the same to close.by An anonymous customer1/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it takes a lot of force.by ladywkids10/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I usually recline the chair for my daughter. My son has one in Tan and can recline his by pushing against the back of the chair.by ThrilledWalmartUser11/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes pefectly!by supershopper20133/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it definitely should!by Laniesgma3/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say yes and it isn't that heavy to move.by KRYager11/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby dcpacstpet11/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $104.38