Instant Bathroom and Household Safety Bar
Customers also considered
- $14.88 Was $18.48Save $3.60
- $33.74 Was $41.99Save $8.25
- Rollback$30.24 Was $38.05Save $7.81
- $29.88 Was $35.02Save $5.14
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$39.16 List price $51.04Save $11.88
- Reduced Price$15.00 List price $19.00Save $4.00
- Reduced Price$15.90 List price $22.00Save $6.10
- Clearance$39.99 List price $75.99Save $36.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get a handle on bathroom safety with this Instant Bathroom Safety Handle. This easy-to-install grip gives both parent and child steady confidence in and around the tub. Toddlers can enter a wet and slippery bathtub safely. Simply press the tab levers to securely attach the handle. The Instant Bathroom Safety Handle can be used on shower walls placed vertically too. It is so easy to install and remove, all you have to do is just flip the tabs. It's easy to use and it will provide a secure hold to your bathtub or wall. Take it with you on vacation or when traveling overnight with friends or family. It's good to have a Safety Bar for Bathrooms and Household at the grandparents' home too. The suction cup area must cover mounting area fully to grip and cannot be porous or textured.
Instant Bathroom and Household Safety Bar:
- This bathtub safety handle fits securely to any vertical or horizontal surface in seconds
- Flip-up securing tabs create vacuum to securely hold the bar in place
- Requires no drilling or tools
- Ideal for use when showering, bathing, using the toilet or climbing steps
- Can easily be removed and relocated
- Includes retail packaging
|Color:||White , Green|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||83-47764|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.88 x 12.00 x 3.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you put any weight on it at all, you are asking for trouble. The locks won't stay in place.by Jan7510/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 180 lbs for me.by gma07200810/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I can say-- at least the strength and considerable pull power of a 300 lb. person.---!! before using any safety product--carefully test its proper attachment to a non-porous surface to avoid a mishap.by abearwhocares10/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I weigh close to 200 and it holds me with just 1 suction cup attached as my tile is small and the other cup lands on a groove. It still works great though. so if both worked I'd be safe to say it will hold upwards of 300+ lbs.by Levi00710/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Joe, I never found out since it would not stick to my shower tile. It kept falling off in my hands. Not much safety here, at any weight...by Cadno10/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- between 200-250 pounds easy. with a smooth surfaceby cokecolacollector9/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Vwery little if you need this item for gettinfg up or if you happen to be falling. I weigh 350 and for balance use, it is great.by Gasman3510/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I weigh 150 lbs and feel very secure using it.by Becky19612/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am a large lady and they support me. I do not know the exact weight. I just suggest you make sure each time before use to make sure the suction cups are secure.by BABYL628/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you put any weight on it at all, you are asking for trouble. The locks won't stay down.by Jan7510/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 180 lbs. for me.by gma0720084/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- between 200-250 pounds easy, with a smooth surface. that my experienceby cokecolacollector4/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At least 225 pounds, as that is how much my son weighs and he uses it (he is "special needs")by An anonymous customer4/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it on a plastic surround.by BuffaloGal4/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it works well on plastic and ceramic.by fockers4/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- mine is on a fiberglass wall, and grabs well.by Becky19614/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes but check before use it, tends to slip, not the best grip, I would not buy ever againby fredered7/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$7.91 Was $9.10Save $1.19
- $11.23 Was $14.97Save $3.74
- Reduced Price$15.72 List price $19.90Save $4.18