Check out these related products
- $7.18 Was $9.81Save $2.63
- $9.18 Was $9.69Save $0.51
- $7.76 Was $8.62Save $0.86
- $9.85 Was $11.49Save $1.64
- $12.75 Was $13.68Save $0.93
- $10.90 Was $12.05Save $1.15
- $7.25 Was $8.06Save $0.81
- $10.92 Was $12.75Save $1.83
- Reduced Price$74.76 List price $97.19Save $22.43
- $8.91 Was $9.90Save $0.99
- $10.99 Was $12.21Save $1.22
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Light up your path with the Glow in the Dark Pebbles for Walkways and Decor. These subtle decorative pieces add allure and ambient light to outdoor areas. The marble pebbles are ideal for lining walkways, edge gardens or even fill planters for a unique style. They can be used for marking paths outdoors or throughout flowerbeds to showcase their vibrant colors after dark. They emit a soft green shade, powered entirely by sun rays. The acrylic pebbles will glow for about two to three hours after a full day of sun exposure. They are lightweight and easy to add to any outdoor setting. The pebbles are covered under a 30 day warranty.
Glow in the Dark Pebbles for Walkways and Decor:
- Ideal for marking a path or highlighting a flower bed
- Marble sized pebbles
- Acrylic resin pebbles
- Pebbles glow at night after being charged by daylight
- Glow lasts approximately 2 to 3 hours after full sun exposure
- Marble pebbles have a 30-day warranty
- 1.1 lbs of acrylic marble pebbles
- Soft, green glow adds allure and ambient light to outdoors
|Manufacturer Part Number:||82-3401|
|Color:||Multicolor , Glow In The Dark|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 6.00 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They are plastic. Yes, they can be left out during winter. If you put them directly over dirt, when it rains, etc. they will get covered like any other stone, so use landscape cloth. Many of the reviewers were not happy with the glowing properties, though. Consider using white rock and painting them with glow-in-the-dark paint with Strontium, NOT zinc-sulfide. It's expensive, though. Read directions thoroughly.by MeowPurr9/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $47.59
- from $181.02
- Rollbackfrom $6.92