Customers also viewed these products
- from $10.01
- from $71.65
- Rollbackfrom $12.35
- Rollbackfrom $18.90
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Trac Electric Anchor Winch is perfect for smaller boats. The device powers up and down with anti-reverse internal clutch to prevent free-spooling. With a 65 fpm no-load rope retrieval speed and an included separate roller davit, the trace winch is truly convenient and will enhance any fishing experience. The saltwater series Trac winch includes 100' of 1/5" pre-wound braided anchor rope, an automatic resetting circuit breaker, an anchor safety chain, a sealed membrane UP/DOWN switch, 14-gauge marine-grade battery wire, assembly hardware and instructions. The saltwater version of the Trac includes additional corrosion protection, added UV inhibitors and stainless steel hardware.
Trac Electric Anchor Winch, Saltwater Series:
- Power up/down with anti-reverse internal clutch to prevent free-spooling
- 65 fpm no-load rope retrieval speed
- Includes: 100' of 1/5" pre-wound braided anchor rope, an automatic resetting circuit breaker, an anchor safety chain, a sealed membrane UP/DOWN switch, 14-gauge marine-grade battery wire, assembly hardware and instructions
- Separate roller davit included with Trac electric anchor winch
- Saltwater series Trac winch dimensions: 10"L x 9-3/4"W x 5-3/4"H
- Davit dimensions: 9-1/2"L x 3-1/2"W x 5"H
- Saltwater version of the boat electric winch includes additional corrosion protection, added UV inhibitors and stainless steel hardware
|Color:||White , Black|
|Brand:||TRAC Outdoor Products|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.00 x 11.00 x 8.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You would drill holes and bolt it on to the deck.by EnjoyBoating3/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi JR, This anchor winch is designed to operate with up to a 45LB anchor but we recommend using a 40LB or less as maxing out the unit with each use could have an adverse effect on performance long term. Whether this would work or not for your application really depends on several factors and mainly depends on the water it is used in. Is it strong current, choppy water etc. It is possible that you might need more than 1 unit if the water is rugged. Also please be advised that this unit is a power up/free fall down. As some people don't like the free fall I thought I would mention it. Please visit the TRAC Outdoor website under the technical information section to see comparison charts and also please feel free to call our customer service number for further assistance. (615) 462-6224. Regards, Patriciaby TRAC Product Expert8/24/2016Written by a verified representative from TRAC Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?