Consider these popular products
- $79.00 List price $99.00Save $20.00
- $211.55 Was $249.00Save $37.45
- $346.82 Was $382.31Save $35.49
- from $510.83
- Rollback$64.99 Was $89.88Save $24.89
TracFone Samsung R455C Prepaid Cell Phone with 60 Minute Airtime Card, Refurbished
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This refurbished TracFone Samsung Prepaid Phone, R455C means you will always have a phone on hand. The vivid color display is good for passing the time with games. The camera and a mobile web service mean you can keep up with all of your social media. This Samsung cell phone with 60 minute airtime card is ideal for daily use or as an inexpensive temporary phone if you are between models.
TracFone Samsung R455C Prepaid Cell Phone:
- Vivid color display
- Mobile Web service
- 1.3MP camera
- 1,000-entry phonebook
- Talk time: up to 6 hours
- Standby time: up to 12.5 days
- Includes battery and charger
- Samsung refurbished phone includes 60 minute airtime card
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||TracFone|
|Size:||4.59"L x 2.11"W x 0.59"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||TFSAR455CR.TN60|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Battery Life:||300 hours|
|Number of Megapixels:||1.3 Megapixel|
|Talk Time:||6 hours|
|Features:||Music Player , Bluetooth , Camera , QWERTY Keyboard|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.58 x 2.11 x 4.59 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes it has bluetooth.by tank44705/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. http://www.tracfone.com/Common/English/Digital_Assets/17705.pdfby Canopyfan23/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can enable bluetooth. My guess it is.by SpeedCoaster10/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby tank44705/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did my research, but unable to find any answers. I took the chance and activate with a bonus minutes code. It gave me 230minutes. Just keep in mine I end up entered about 5-7 sets of long code to activate the phone under Menu/Prepaid/Code Entry Mode. It is painful so just follow screen slowly and double each set of the number. The process took me about 5-10minutes. The phone I got look like new. The battery and power charger not yet open. I expect a lot of these returned because it seems little painful to activate.by SpeedCoaster3/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, phone has triple minutes. (example: 60 min card = 180 min)by An anonymous customer3/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The phone looks brand new.by Isthatallthereis5/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've had mine for 6 weeks no problems so far, it looks like new.by tank44705/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The last two phones I have gotten have been refurbished. I have not had any problems with them. However, since I paid very little for them, I wasn't asking much of them. The first was a very cheap basic phone that I used for maybe ten months. It was starting to act weird, but I wanted to replace it anyway, and the phone and service card together cost only $5 more than the service card. The second phone, I have had for only a month, but I love it. It was the same price as the included service card, so.... I'm already ahead. I would hesitate more if I were putting serious money into the phone, but if you watch, you can get great deals on refurbished phones. In the interest of being thorough and honest, I must say that I have not used the phone that this question was posted under. In general answer to the question however, I have been happy with the refurbished phones I have used. I also have only gotten ones that are a great deal. I would still hesitate to buy an expensive refurbished phone, but one that is discounted heavily is not much of a risk.by meritatenaz3/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?