Tournament Wooden Cornhole Set
Customers also considered
- Rollback$143.95 Was $173.27Save $29.32
- from $148.99
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$71.82 List price $107.18Save $35.36
- Reduced Price$37.43
- Reduced Price$121.89 List price $183.89Save $62.00
- $12.78 Was $18.50Save $5.72
- Reduced Price$77.47 List price $120.89Save $43.42
- Reduced Price$54.44 List price $83.88Save $29.44
- Reduced Price$77.46 List price $120.89Save $43.43
- Reduced Price$51.55 List price $79.43Save $27.88
- Reduced Price$84.27 List price $109.68Save $25.41
- Reduced Price$50.95 List price $78.51Save $27.56
- Reduced Price$54.51 List price $84.00Save $29.49
About this item
About this item
- Board Dimensions: 48L x 24W x 3H in.
- Bag Dimensions: 6L x 6W in., 16 ounces each
- Poplar frame; plywood top
- Unpainted boards allow you to add your own creative look
- Crossbar on back of board for stability and strength
Whether challenging your family or hosting a more formal game, the customizable Tournament Wooden Cornhole Set will provide plenty of fun for the whole gang. These boards have strong, lightweight poplar frames, with plywood tops that are left unpainted so you can enhance its surface with your own ultra-cool designs. Includes two targets and eight whole kernel feed corn bean bags.
About AJJ Cornhole: Founded by two college friends, AJJ Cornhole got its start as an eBay seller; a year and a half later, the company graduated to its very own website and began spreading the game of Cornhole across the country. In 2008, AJJ Cornhole's founders moved the company to a larger building to accommodate their increased demand. It's no surprise they've gotten so popular - AJJ offers the most colors, designs, and customization of their cornhole sets anywhere.
|Size:||6L x 6W " (Bean )|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||101 RED/ROYAL|
|Clothing Size:||6L x 6W " (Bean Bag)|
Ask a question
- You have to paint and primer them yourself before you use them.by JonP33/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, require primer and semi-gloss or glossy paintby kvalaa8/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Finsihed-No...but you can use them in the condition they are in but they are really meant to be painted or decals and then coated with a poly to seal.by TitansGirl5/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It appears to be just raw wood, but sanded nicely. I would advise some type of weatherproofing. We are going to stain ours, but you could paint them alsoby hbhat119556/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are not primed! You have to paint and prime them yourself! Its really fun doing your own design. If you use them without priming them, they will get ruined.by JonP36/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?