Customers also viewed these products
Tour de France 3-Watt LED Bicycle Lamp
Check out these related products
- Rollback$36.11 Was $40.12Save $4.01
- Reduced Price$7.90 List price $9.19Save $1.29
- Clearance$5.54 List price $11.99Save $6.45
- from $16.69
- Clearance$6.73 List price $13.99Save $7.26
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Tour de France 3-Watt LED Bicycle Lamp offers great visibility for you and others on the road.
Tour de France 3-Watt LED Bicycle Lamp:
- 2 functions
- Waterproof design
- Bracket from 22.2 - 31.8 mm
- Requires 4 AAA batteries (included)
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||220886|
|Brand:||Cycle Force Group|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 6.00 x 4.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Sounds like a defective switch? Mine just click on and click off..by LarW11/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- u just press the rubber button in back all the way in till it clicks, same thing to turn it offby huffnpuff1110/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Lumens, unknown.. Useable distance with 2, an easy 50-75 feet on most trails in central Texas.by LarW11/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- dont know how many lumins, but biking through a train tunnel my freind riding in front of me ,seen what was in front of him from the light on my bike ,in back of him,he didnt have no liteby huffnpuff1110/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?