Toufayan Bakeries Pita Whole Wheat - 6 CT
About this item
About this item
- Toufayan Bakeries Pita Whole Wheat - 6 CT.
- Toufayan Bakeries Pita Whole Wheat.
- Quality Since 1926.
- Hearth baked.
- 6g protein.
- 3g fiber.
- 0g trans fat.
- 0mg cholesterol.
- American Heart Association.
- Meets criteria for heart-healthy food.
- Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol, and as low as possible in trans fat, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Since 1926, families have been relyin' on the fresh taste of Toufayan.
- Our old world recipes use only top quality, wholesome ingredients.
- They are naturally cholesterol free and trans fat free.
- True to the original pita tradition, we hearth bake each bread to a perfect golden brown.
- Toufayan pitas are convenient and versatile.
- Just cut in half or at the top and fill with meats, salads or cheese.
- Great for tacos, sloppy joes and fajitas.
- Or cut into bite sizes for appetizers.
- From our family to yours - The Toufayans.
- Harry Karen Greg Kristine.
- For recipe ideas and serving suggestions, visit www.toufayan.com/recipes.
- 2013 Toufayan Bakeries, Inc.
- No saturated fat
- No trans fat
- No cholesterol
- Hearth baked
Ingredients: Stone Ground Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Wheat Gluten, Yeast, contains less than 2% of each of the following: Sugar, Salt, Calcium Propionate (added to maintain freshness).
Instructions: To extend freshness freeze. To enhance flavor, warm Toufayan pita in oven/microwave before using.
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4