Consider these popular products
- $10.20 List price $17.00Save $6.80
- $8.62 List price $15.00Save $6.38
- $5.79 List price $10.00Save $4.21
- $10.45 List price $14.95Save $4.50
- $12.31 List price $14.99Save $2.68
- $20.93 Was $25.22Save $4.29
- $7.38 List price $14.99Save $7.61
- $10.35 List price $12.39Save $2.04
- $11.09 Was $12.85Save $1.76
- $5.31 List price $9.99Save $4.68
- $5.36 List price $5.95Save $0.59
Total Memory Makeover: Uncover Your Past, Take Charge of Your Future
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
If you could remember the confidence you felt when your prom date said yes, could it embolden you to ask for a raise today? Could the thrill you felt fitting into your skinny jeans five years ago inspire you to skip the doughnuts this morning? Would the details of your early days with a heartbreaking ex help you recognize the potential red flags in a sexy new romance?
Marilu Henner says, "YES "
In this revolutionary new book, the "New York Times "bestselling author, renowned health advocate, actress, performer, and memory expert helps you develop the ability to remember more of your past, to recall it more clearly, and most of all, to understand your memories as a blueprint for the extraordinary life you were meant to have Marilu is gifted with Highly Superior Auto-biographical Memory (HSAM), a rare and incredible ability that allows her to vividly recall every detail of her life since childhood. While most of us may prefer to keep the unhappy times buried in the past, Marilu has discovered that only by remembering what happened "then "can we change our lives for a better "now. "
The past is prelude to the future. But how much of our lives do most of us really remember? And what would our memories tell us if they could? Get ready to harness the power of "your "autobiographical memory. "Total Memory Makeover "is unlike any memory book ever written. It's not about using mnemonic devices or unusual strategies to remember lists, definitions, names, or numbers.
The simple, practical (and fun ) exercises in this unique book will help you:
- Stop turning painful memories into emotional baggage
- Discover "your "personal memory Track
- Unlock repressed memories that are holding you back
- Understand the four types of memory retrieval--Horizontal, Vertical, Mushrooming, and Sporadic--and determine which works best for you
- Recall memories faster and stop them from fading
- Teach your kids to have great memories
- Turn your newfound memories into a treasure map to a successful future
Are you ready? Let's get started on your "Total Memory Makeover"
|Number of Pages:||228|
|Publication Date:||April, 2012|
|Publisher:||Simon & Schuster|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.