Customers also considered
- $78.26 Was $84.99Save $6.73
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$13.82 List price $23.03Save $9.21
- Reduced Price$59.05 List price $102.00Save $42.95
- Clearance$7.20 List price $14.99Save $7.79
- Clearance$7.42 List price $14.99Save $7.57
- Clearance$7.17 List price $14.99Save $7.82
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Toshiba Canvio 3TB External Hard Drive is easy to set up and is ideal for expanding your storage needs. This drive offers high capacity storage in a small compact design that saves your precious desk space. The Canvio Desk's built-In USB 3.0 interface significantly improves file transfer performance for large media files and dramatically minimizes the wait time for backup. Plus, it is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 devices. The Toshiba Canvio 3TB External Hard Drive is designed to be versatile on your desktop, supporting both horizontal and vertical orientation to fit your space whether in your home or office. Its fan-less design makes drive operation whisper quiet while efficiently keeping the drive cool. The included NTI Backup Now EZ software scans your system and recommends the best coverage for your computer.
|Hard Drive Capacity:||3 TB|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HDWC130XK3J1|
|System Requirements:||Windows XP, Vista, 7; Mac OS X Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 2.0/USB 3.0|
|Features:||3TB CANVIO DESK BLK|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby Rock4lifeB8/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yeaby Rock4lifeB8/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am able to backup without changing the format. I left it as NTFS and for my Windows PC (Windows 8) I backup using File History (settings are in Control Panel) and on the Mac (Mac OS X 10.5) I use Time Machine.by FTASatelliteHobbist8/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no. It will only run on a MAC if you reformat it- losing anything you put on it from your PCby upset6310/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- works with usb 3.0 and usb 2.0.by mikey59810/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this hard drive is compatible with a USB 2.0 connection.by CommunityAnswer8/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but I didn't use the software that came with the drive. I use what is included within Mac OS X and Windows 8. I swap the drive back and forth between the computers with no problems. You can also share the drive and backup to it as well.by FTASatelliteHobbist9/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The only way you could do it would be to hook it to one computer then set up all your computers on a network and share the drive across the network. Then you could map the drive on the other computers and back up to it. You would need to ensure that each backup set has a unique name.by geharris8/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products