Toshiba 1tb usb 3.0 portable external hard drive with backup software, Red
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$186.28 List price $234.82Save $48.54
- Reduced Price$199.99 List price $209.99Save $10.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
If you need a sleek, stylish and portable way to store your files, the Toshiba Canvio Connect 1TB Portable External Hard Drive is a simple and affordable solution. It saves wear and tear on your computer's hard drive and can help speed up your computer's performance. The USB 3.0 portable external hard drive can hold hundreds of thousands of photos and music files or over 500 hours of HD video. This portable had drive allows you to take all of your most important or prized data, documents, pictures and videos with you wherever you go.
Toshiba Canvio Connect 1TB Portable External Hard Drive:
- Capacity: 1TB
- Interface: USB 3.0
- Speed: 5,400RPM
- Red external hard drive holds 666,000 photos, 285,000 hours of music and 526 hours of HD video
- System requirements: Microsoft Windows 8, 7 or XP
- 2-year limited warranty
- Color: Red
|Hard Drive Capacity:||1 TB|
|System Requirements:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, Mac OS X|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 3.0|
|Interface Type:||USB 3.0|
|Compatible Devices:||PC , Mac|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HDTC710XR3A1|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.80 x 5.00 x 6.70 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Per an owner - Yes. That comment is dated 4-29-2014 & part states "... It works on my Mac. It works on PCs. It works on my LG blu-ray player because I could keep it formatted as NTFS instead of having to completely reformat it to an incompatible format..."by bms297/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it comes with a Mac driver.by SayaOh9/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This hard drive is compatible with the MacOS. It's formatted for Windows based machines, however it also comes with a software driver that will let you use it on both types of systems. If you want to use it only on a Mac-based system, you also have the option of reformatting the drive.by An anonymous customer9/12/2015Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- AZMountainBiker, if I were you, I would contact Toshiba directly via e-mail or phone for information about compatibility with Vista. Vista was such a train wreck...as far as compatibility issues...I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't work. However, if there is a patch out there for Vista, Toshiba would know about it.by audchild5/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works fine on my Vista Ultimate machine!by inRioVerde9/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It works fine with Vista.by An anonymous customer9/3/2015Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One owner said in the Reviews - that this is also compatible with Macs. "... It works on my Mac. It works on PCs. It works on my LG blu-ray player because I could keep it formatted as NTFS instead of having to completely reformat it to an incompatible format...." - dated 4-29-14 I believe it was.by bms2911/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your computer has a USB port, just plug this device into it and you will have 1 TB of space waiting to work for you.by inRioVerde11/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. This will work with most laptops made in the past several years. As long as you have a USB 2.0 port, it should be fine. From the System Requirements: •Formatted NTFS for Microsoft® Windows® 8, Windows® 7 or Windows® XP •Mac OS® X Snow Leopard (10.6.6 or above), Lion, and Mountain Lion with included NTFS driver for Mac® •Available USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 Portby An anonymous customer8/16/2015Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (11) (2)Was this answer helpful?