Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$18.95 List price $29.99Save $11.04
- Clearance$38.35 List price $76.99Save $38.64
Consider these popular products
- $78.94 Was $84.99Save $6.05
- $119.99 List price $149.99Save $30.00
- $54.99 Was $68.94Save $13.95
- $215.99 Was $249.99Save $34.00
- Rollback$77.95 Was $86.91Save $8.96
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Toshiba HDTC607XK3A1 Canvio 750GB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive, Black
|Hard Drive Capacity:||640 GB - 750 GB|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|System Requirements:|| |
|Color Category:||Silver , Black|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.00 x 5.02 x 2.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This is compatible with mac, you have to reformat it though.by TJ19742/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- System Requirements3: • Formatted NTFS for Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, or Windows® 7 • Requires reformatting for Mac OS® X Tiger®, Leopard® or Snow Leopard™ • Available USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 portby ToshibaStaff12/16/2012Written by a verified representative from ToshibaStaffWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Maybe if you re-format the hard drive to FAT32. But from my experience No! I didn't re-format the drive though.by Gill3912/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This drive can be re-formatted to FAT32, which is what your PS3 requires. See the address below for some additional info on this. The thread is for a different drive, but addresses the FAT32 formatting. http://forums.toshiba.com/t5/System-Recovery-and-Recovery/Creating-Partitions/td-p/155322by ToshibaStaff8/30/2012Written by a verified representative from ToshibaStaffWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cable for the USB 3.0 is different than a standard USB cable. It has the USB connector on one end, and an eSATA connector on the hard drive end.by ToshibaStaff10/7/2012Written by a verified representative from ToshibaStaffWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?