Customers also bought these products
Toshiba BDX5400 3D Blu-ray Disc Player with WiFi
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$39.99 Was $49.99Save $10.00
- $39.99 List price $49.99Save $10.00
- $67.42 List price $78.00Save $10.58
- $49.99 List price $149.99Save $100.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Toshiba BDX5400 3D Blu-ray Disc Player with WiFi:
- Full HD 1080p resolution
- Built-in WiFi Miracast
- BD Live/Bonus View
- Key Media Apps: Netflix, YouTube, VUDU apps and Movies, CinemaNow, Hulu Plus, Pandora, Picasa and more
- MediaShare (DLNA)
- Mobile Remote Apps (iOS/Android)
- Playback formats included BD-ROM, BD-R/RE, DVD, DVD-R/RW, DVD-ROM, CD-R/CD-RW and CD-DA
- Dolby Digital/True HD/Digital Plus and DTS-HD decoding
- The Toshiba Blu-Ray Player has a HDMI port
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BDX5400|
|Connector Type:||HDMI output ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear Digital audio output (coaxial) ( RCA phono ) - rear Network ( RJ-45 ) - rear USB 2.0 ( 4 pin USB Type A ) - side , High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI)|
|Product Accessories Included:||AAA battery|
|Features:||Touch screen control , Wi-Fi Ready, Web Browser, Miracast support|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.10 x 13.40 x 3.20 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The playback formats included BD-ROM, BD-R/RE, DVD, DVD-R/RW, DVD-ROM, CD-R/CD-RW and CD-DA. As this DVD play is purchased in the USA, it would be a region 1 DVD player.by CommunityAnswer1/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it will only use content from your wireless network, not your cellular plan, when streaming content from Netflix, etcby An anonymous customer11/6/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?