Similar items in stock
Toshiba BDK21KU Blu-ray Disc Player, Refurbished
Customers also bought these products
- from $39.96
- from $7.64
- $129.99 List price $199.99Save $70.00
- $89.99 List price $149.99Save $60.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Want the beauty of Blu-ray - and streaming, too - without blowing your budget? The Refurbished Toshiba BDK21KU Blu-ray Disc Player is ready and waiting. Plug it in, then sit back to watch your favorite movies in stunning native 1080p Full HD. Treat your ears to amazing surround sound, thanks to Dolby True HD and DTS-HD on this Toshiba Blu-ray disc player. You'll also see what sets Blu-ray apart with BDLive 2.0, going online right from the movie to view filmmaker chats, deleted scenes, short clips and more. Plus, you will be able to view additional onscreen content thru Bonus View. Take advantage of popular streaming services like Netflix, CinemaNow, YouTube, VUDU, Pandora, Blockbuster and Picasa. Don't fret over building your home theater, because this player comes with USB and HDMI with CEC ports, and is WiFi ready for clutter-free, in-home connectivity. So why wait? Get into Full HD and onto the Internet with the Refurbished Toshiba BDK21KU Blu-ray Disc Player.
Toshiba BDK21KU Blu-ray Disc Player, Refurbished:
- Blu-ray player with WiFi has Full HD 1080p video output
- DVD upconversion
- BD-Live 2.0
- Toshiba Blu-ray disc player has wireless Internet connectivity for streaming video
- BD-ROM/BD-R/BD-RE/DVD-video/DVD-R/R with CD-R/RW playback
- AVCHD playback
- Dolby Digital/Digital Plus/True HD and DTS-HD decoding and sound
- Blu-ray player with WiFi features HDMI with CEC connectivity
|Is Remote Control Included:||Y|
|Audio Track Codec:||Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital TrueHD, DTS-HD, DTS-HD Master Audio|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||RBBDK21KUWM|
|Connector Type:||1 x Coaxial Digital Audio, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x HDMI, 1 x USB 2.0|
|Features:||No , Yes|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.20 x 7.60 x 1.40 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can't get an adapter, there are none available; even at the Toshiba website you can only get on a waiting listing for when they get the part. Take It Back To Walmart! I have contacted Toshiba about their false info presented on this machine. Sorry for the bad news.by BarginJunkiOne4/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- HDMI cableby DrJag3/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Toshiba BDK21KU Blu-ray Disc Player requires DVI Gear HDMI Cable 2M, which can be found on Amazon.com. A reference link is included. Have a nice day!by CommunityAnswer3/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if you want to use as Wi-Fi you will need to purchase a Wi_fi adapter that is purchased separately. Of course, the owne's manual does not specify. Go to Toshiba website, maybe they can help.by pajustme3/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No! As long as you HDMI plug in connection on the back of your TV it will work.by jim02148/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but you will not get a true Blu-Ray picture without a 1080P TV as Blu-ray is 1080P. BTW, this needs an adapter to be wireless, and nobody has the part including Toshiba!by BarginJunkiOne4/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as the tv has a HDMI connection it can be used.by CommunityAnswer6/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- HDMI cable is needed to connect the Blu-ray to the TVby jim02148/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only HDMI, Also has Optical Out for Surround.by HeaT4202/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- HDMI onlyby AirDay2/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$39.99 Was $49.99Save $10.00
- $39.99 List price $49.99Save $10.00
- $67.42 List price $78.00Save $10.58
- $49.99 List price $149.99Save $100.00