Similar items in stock
- $114.99 List price $149.95Save $34.96
- $129.97 List price $149.00Save $19.03
- $194.76 List price $279.99Save $85.23
Toshiba 50L7300U 50" 1080p 240Hz LED (2.3" ultra-slim) Smart HDTV
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Smart, ultra-slim and cloud-connected, the Toshiba L7300U series LED Cloud TV combines advanced features and sophisticated modern design, with an elegant gun metal finish and frame stand. Note: You must have a source of HD programming in order to take full advantage of the Toshiba 50" LED HDTV, 50L7300U. Contact your local cable or satellite TV provider for details on how to upgrade.
Toshiba 50" 1080p 240Hz LED HDTV:
- 50" LED panel
With a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- True 16:9 aspect ratio
View your movies as the director intended on the Toshiba 50" LED HDTV, 50L7300U
- The 1080p 240Hz Toshiba LED Smart TV has a built-in digital tuner
Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available
- HDMI Inputs: 4
Enjoy a superior HD experience with HDMI, the one cable audio/video solution
- 49.5" screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
- The 2.3" Ultra-Slim Smart TV is wall mountable
VESA standard 400mm x 400mm
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
|Backlight Type:||LED backlight|
|Is Remote Control Included:||Remote control|
|Display Technology:||Internet Connected , LED|
|Series Title:||L7300U Series|
|Display Resolution:||1080p (FullHD)|
|Connector Type:||Component, composite, HDMI , 1 x composite video / component video input - rear ? 1 x audio input ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear ? 1 x VGA input ( 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) ) - rear ? 1 x audio input ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) - rear ? 1 x audio output ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) ? 1 x IR Blaster ( mini-phone 3.5 mm ) - rear ? 1 x network ( RJ-45 ) - rear ? 3 x HDMI ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - side ? 2 x USB 2.0 ( 4 pin USB Type A ) - side ? 1 x digital audio output (optical) ( TOSLINK ) - side ? 1 x HDMI ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear , VGA (HD-15) , Wi-Fi, LAN|
|Dimensions:||With stand , Panel with stand - 44.5 in x 9.2 in x 29.2 in x 42.5 lbs ? Panel without stand - 44.5 in x 2.3 in x 26 in|
|Screen Size:||50\" - 59\"|
|Television Type:||Remote control|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||50L7300U|
|Accessories Included:||2 AA batteries, wireless keyboard with touchpad , Remote control cable|
|Refresh Rate:||240 Hz|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||48.25 x 44.50 x 6.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby 53jay5/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Very nice stand!by trackforums4/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No the stand does not pivot.by CommunityAnswer4/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This tv weighs 42 1/2 pounds. The stand is not very big therefore is very lightweight. It is made in China.by BonzoCat2/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- - With Stand • Dimensions: 44.5” x 29.2” x 9.2” • Weight: 42.5 lbs. - Without Stand • Dimensions: 44.5” x 26.0” x 2.3” • Weight: 52.7 lbs. - In Packaging • Dimensions: 48.7” x 31.5” x 6.3” • Weight: 49.5 lbs. Country of Origin: Mexicoby An anonymous customer6/10/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. can you read your emails or search the web on this tv, or do you need to buy extra conponent for this tv
- You can do all that, and it comes with a KEYBOARD.. way cool.by trackforums4/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This device has a built in web browser that allows Internet access and comes with Wi-Fi. The television also comes with a wireless keyboard. You do not need to buy any extra equipment to surf the web.by CommunityAnswer4/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?