Customers also viewed these products
- $23.29 Was $26.63Save $3.34
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
TortillaLand Uncooked Flour Tortillas:
- Medium soft taco size
- All natural--made with just 5 simple ingredients
- Restaurant authentic
- Heat and serve in 60 seconds
Ingredients: Unbleached Wheat Flour, Water, Canola Oil, Salt, Sugar.
Explore this item
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||40|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 4 G||6|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 210 Mg||9|
|Total Carbohydrate 23 G||8|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 3 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- On the comal.by mzraider10/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I do! But, I've never tried not cooking before baking, could be a great thing to try. What did you end up doing?by CoolBeanies12/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You do cook the tortillas before adding enchilada ingredients and baking.by CommunityAnswer6/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby lily21412/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a flat pan I keep on the stove and warm it up an throw the tortilla on for a minute, flip it and warm the other side. Any pan would work. When said flat pan is dirty I use a regular round cooking pan. What's nice is you can cook them as little or as long as you want, whatever your taste buds prefer. My daughter likes them well done(almost crunchy) and I like them not quite so well done.by CoolBeanies10/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Heat for a few seconds in the microwave.by CommunityAnswer10/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $57.71 Was $62.59Save $4.88