Check out these related products
- Clearance$10.09 List price $20.99Save $10.90
- Clearance$7.69 List price $15.99Save $8.30
- Clearance$8.03 List price $16.99Save $8.96
- Clearance$7.93 List price $15.99Save $8.06
- Clearance$8.38 List price $16.99Save $8.61
- Clearance$9.27 List price $18.99Save $9.72
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Torin Black Jack Portable Air Tank holds compressed air for months for inflating car and bike tires. It has an easy to read pressure gauge and a 36' high pressure air hole with a built-in pressure release valve for safety.
Torin Black Jack Portable Air Tank, 7gal:
- Holds compressed air for months
- For inflating car and bike tires
- Easy to read pressure gauge
- 36' high pressure air hole
- Built-in pressure release valve for safety
|Manufacturer Part Number:||T88007W|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||16.14 x 11.96 x 13.97 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- With any tire pump/compressor. It has a standard tire valve on it for filling.by PappaGeorge9/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Tank is refillable. Great piece of gear.by GPRanger9411/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Where the release valve is .It looks like you cancrew something onto it.by tdterry19999/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you fill from an air compressor or local gas station . the valve stem is just like the one on your car/truck tire...just watch the 125 psi limit. i usually install a quick connector on the portable tank hose and use a fitting with male quick coupling on each end & connect it directly to my air compressor hose , fills much faster...again watch the psi limitby sp3937/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (23) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not an air compressor. It is just an air tank designed for filling tires away from an air compressor. Max pressure is 125 psi.by PappaGeorge6/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 125 psi, just read from manual.by jeep906/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It goes up to 100 psi and then hits the red zone. You take your chances from then on.by busterbunny6/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Brass.by PappaGeorge2/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Fill point is brass. Hose end is steel.by GPRanger9410/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is brass.....and according to Walmarts description it comes with a 36 foot- high pressure air hole........wow! with a high pressure hole that big you can inflate a hot air balloon!! lolby mhapcat9/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$69.99 Was $97.19Save $27.20
- $48.42 Was $59.99Save $11.57
- Rollback$69.98 Was $99.00Save $29.02