These are easy and convienient I love the Tommie tippie brand and these nursing products have made the ability to transition from nipple, to nurser w breast milk, to bottle. The price is a bit higher than getting a different brand bag... But the ease of use and ability to know baby has a more sterile bag makes it worth it. Easy to freeze and store. I'd recommend them.
About This Item
- Pump directly into a pre-sterilized storage bag using any pump you like
- Pouch clicks securely to breast milk feeding bottle, so no need to transfer milk
- Single use pouch is pre-sterilized for complete safety
- Screw top lid for security while stored in fridge or freezer
- Fits pumps from all major brands using Pump and Go Breast Pump Adapter Set
- Compact, lightweight, recyclable, and as always, BPA-free and phthalate-free
safety:Use with Adult Supervision
|Assembled Product Weight|
Manual Breast Pumps
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
5.98 x 6.49 x 7.48 Inches
Great for moms on the go
I will buy again
These are so easy to use and store. No pouring. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Love this product! I can't believe how easy it is to connect to my pump. There was always spilling when I was pumping and transferring my liquid gold. This is such a game changer! I have always loved tommee tippee brand, but this took me to a whole new level! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Pricy but amazing quality.
These tend to be pricier than traditional breast milk storage bags. But they are so worth it. The quality of these bags are amazing. Thick, I haven't found any holes or rips & the cap provides so much more confidence. I'm always worried with press and seal ones that they aren't fully closed. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
As easy as 1-2-3
This is probably the best pouches i have used to date, the only pouches that does not leak or have to be poured into a bottle, your pouch becomes the bottle, you can use these pouches on any breastpump you might just need adaptors, but even fridge space is a blessing with pouches instead of bottles. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I wish they provided a list of bottles that work with these bags
I received the pump and go pouches to review, first thing you should know is to use them you will need the breast pump adapter in order to attach them to your specific breastpump which wasn't a problem, just went and picked up an adapter set from the baby store. Super easy at that point to attach to your pump and pump into the bags. Top screws securely on pouch to store in the fridge. Easily warms in the warmer and attaches to the pump and feed adapter bottle for quick easy feedings with no mess. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Love the pouches!
I love how these easily attached to my breast pump via an easy adapter. I only had issues getting the suction started and had to losen the pouch until suction started and then I could tighten them. I really like the easy standing bottom and easy closure top. These are not the best for "less room" in the freezer. The bags are very durrable. Over all great product! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I love these pouches as there is no possibility of spilling milk from transferring from the bottles to pouches. They are easy to put into the bottle holder and seems to get most of the air out. It would be better if it included 2 adapter nozzles with it for the other breast pumps. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Great to pump directly and feed but hard to label
I love the idea of pumping directly into a bag that I can feed straight from. It saves that little bit of milk that gets left behind from transferring from bottles you pump into to the bag you freeze it in to the bottle you feed from. The quality of the bag is great and I have yet to deal with a leaking bag while defrosting.
While the Pump & Go Pouches make the process of pumping and feeding significantly easier there are a few things about them that caused a bit of inconvenience.
1. Because of the necessity of the screw top it's impossible to freeze the bags completely flat, so if you're an over-supplier with not a lot of freezer space it will take up room.
2. The bottom sides of the bags stick together and are hard to separate with nails. The "weight" of the milk being pumped into the bag doesn't automatically separate them which could cause you to overflow.
3. The box containing an odd amount of bags to the box is, well, odd. For people who exclusively pump like I do, we double pump so we end up with a random single bag in the box.
4. By far, my biggest issue with the bags is labeling. The area to label is the same slick material as the bags, making it necessary to use a permanent marker to label. Additionally there is not a line for "Volume" which, second to the date, is the most important thing to put on the label. You can't go off of the tick marks on the other side because when you lay the bag flat to freezer they become useless.
While it seems that more of my written review seems negative, the ease of pumping straight into a bag you can feed from, as well as the quality of the material significantly outweigh the inconveniences mentioned. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question