As described, good shipping, would buy again. Worked well in USA and in Europe.
TomTom Go 620 GPS Navigator
Arrives by Thu, Feb 27
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
About This Item
- Updates via Wi-Fi Get the latest maps and software for your TomTom GO via built-in Wi-Fi. No computer needed. Your sat nav will notify you when new updates are available - simply connect to your preferred Wi-Fi network and choose what to install from the menu.
- Smartphone Messages Hear text messages from your smartphone safely, with your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road. Let your TomTom GO read them out for you or simply call contacts who message you via hands-free calling. All while the phone stays in your pocket.
- Compatible with Siri and Google Now Activate and talk to Siri or Google Now by tapping a button on your TomTom GO and using its built-in microphone. Get full access to your personal assistant with your phone safely tucked away in your bag or pocket saving battery life.
- Destination Prediction TomTom GO learns your driving habits and predicts when you're likely to drive to frequent destinations saved in My Places. Thanks to smart learning, the more you drive with it the more accurate its predictions will become.
- Hands-free calling Your TomTom GO's speaker and microphone are designed for high-quality, hands-free calls in the car. Simply connect your phone via Bluetooth. You'll clearly see who's calling on your sat nav's screen. Your phone stays safely away saving battery.
- Performance Upgraded Start-up, destinations searches, route calculation - it's all faster with TomTom GO's upgraded processor. Each tap, swipe or voice command will be registered instantly so you can enjoy all the navigation you need with zero hassle.
- Lifetime TomTom Traffic Insanely accurate traffic information enables your TomTom GO to intelligently plan routes around traffic. With real-time updates from millions of drivers, it's like having a huge network of friends helping you choose the best route to take.
- Lifetime World Maps Download and update maps from around the world at no extra cost for the life of your TomTom GO. Choose the best map for your trip from North America, through Europe and Africa, all the way to Australia and New Zealand. We've got you covered.
- Lifetime Speed Cameras Advance warnings on your TomTom GO will let you know whenever you're approaching a fixed, mobile or average speed camera, and remind you of the speed limit. You can receive updated speed camera locations free of charge for the lifetime of your device.
- Screen Screen size 6 inch (15 cm) touch screen Screen resolution WVGA Screen resolution 800 x 480 pixels, 154 ppi Touchscreen type Capacitive screen
- Memory Internal memory 16 GB micro SD card support Yes, up to 32 GB
- Battery lifetime Up to 1 hour
- User interface Afrikaans Australian English Brazilian Portuguese Bulgarian Catalan Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Dutch Belgium English Estonian Finnish Flemish French French Canadian German Greek Hungarian Irish English Italian Latvian Lithuanian New Zealand English Norwegian Polish Portuguese Slovakian Slovenian Spanish Spanish (Latin American) Swedish Turkish UK English US English
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
6.90 x 4.13 x 0.90 Inches
Check Your wifi before purchase
This model only works with wifi 2.5. I am running on wifi 5 and the product cannot find the wifi and give everytime I try to connect I get a failure message. I have to connect to computer usb port to update. Misleading ad because it does not say it only works with wifi 2.5. Believe the unit does not have the hardware to connect to anything above wifi 2.5.
Some good, Some bad. Overall MEH
This is a replacement for a TomTom VIA 1605, which was my 3rd TomTom unit. I've used TomTom's on many trips and relay like them. The GO 620 has features I really like, WiFi connectivity, voice recognition and the interface to use my phone hands-free. I like the display and it seems to respond quicker then the 1605, giving a more accurate real time representation of travel. The interaction with MyDrive and being able to plan on the PC and sync to the device is great as is the ability to store routes. One thing I'm really disappointed about is the lack of customization the user can do. I have made several custom POI files that I share with other GPS users. They include custom icons that showed up on the display of my 1605. You can load the POI files onto the 620 and display them on the map but there is a very limited set of standard icons that you can pair with the file. The biggest disappointment, and a possible stopper had I known about it before purchasing the unit, is that the 620 does not allow you to set alerts as you approach POI's. This was a very important feature on my older units and since it had been on all of the older units I just assumed it would be on a newer unit. My hope is that some future update from TomTom will add this feature.