Love this toothpaste. Isn't harsh and keeps teeth white.
About This Item
- NATURAL WHITENING: Tom's of Maine Luminous White whitening toothpaste uses clinically proven natural whitening technology to remove surface stains without damaging enamel.
- FREE FROM ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS: Toms toothpaste is proud to be derived from natural ingredients. There are no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- SMILE WITH TOMS: Whitens while being safe on enamel and safe for everyday use.
- CERTIFIED B CORP: Tom's of Maine meets the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose.
- GIVING FOR GOODNESS: We believe in giving back. Tom's of Maine donates 10% of our profits to charities committed to children's health, education and the environment. Employees donate 5% of paid time to causes they are passionate about in their communities. Thank you for supporting Tom's of Maine.
Stop Use Indications: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or dial (412) 390-3381 right away (Poison Control Center).
Warnings: Other warnings: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or dial (412) 390-3381 right away (Poison Control Center).
Inactive Ingredients: Inactive Ingredients: hydrated silica, water, glycerin, sorbitol, xylitol, sodium lauryl sulfate, natural flavor**, xanthan gum, titanium dioxide, carrageenan. **peppermint oil and other natural flavor
Ingredients: Active Ingredient ... Purpose.Sodium Fluoride 0.24% (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion) ... Anticavity.Inactive Ingredients: Hydrated Silica, Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Xylitol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Natural Flavor**, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Carrageenan.**Peppermint Oil and other Natural Flavor.
Active Ingredients: Sodium fluoride
Instructions: Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician. Children 2 to 6 years: Use only a pea-sized amount and supervise child's brushing and rinsing (to minimize swallowing). Children under 2 years: Ask a dentist or physician.
Explore this item
Country of Origin - Components
|Units Per Consumer Unit|
|Assembled Product Weight|
Country of Origin - Assembly
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
Tom's of Maine Luminous White Toothpaste, Clean Mint, 4.7 Oz
|Tom's of Maine|
|0.0 x 0.0 x 0.0 Inches|
I actually enjoy brushing my teeth now
Bought this on a whim and I'm buying more now. This doesn't hurt my sensitive teeth, I feel fresh and clean, my teeth have gotten whiter. This stuff is amazing.
Great Toothpaste without added chemicals!
I've always used one of the popular consumer toothpaste my whole life, but I'm trying to start using REAL natural products. I've seen a couple of reviewers say they don't like the taste of this toothpaste, that's because they are use to tasting chemicals! What you will taste is the peppermint oil; it leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. I love this toothpaste! It leaves my teeth clean and smooth and foams great. It may be a little bit more than the chemical toothpaste (which has DYE), but you'll spend $5 on a coffee, and not think twice. Do you and your mouth a favor and make the switch!
I haven't used gel toothpaste in forever. I must say this product is different. I like how it made my teeth feel nice and clean when I was done brushing. In my opinion, the mint flavor was not to over powering, like most toothpastes I have been using for years.
Luminous White Toothpaste
Really like Tom's of Maine products especially the new luminous White toothpaste. My teeth to look visibly whiter. It's going to Great refreshing mint taste that I really enjoy. It is naturally sourced which I appreciate. When it comes to toothpaste deodorant and any body care items I always recommend Tom's of Maine you can't go wrong.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question