Customers also considered
- $4.39 Was $5.94Save $1.55
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$10.87 List price $13.44Save $2.57
- Reduced Price$18.07 List price $22.96Save $4.89
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Tom's of Maine Children's Natural Silly Strawberry Toothpaste with Fluoride - 4.2 oz. (119 g) Tom's of Maine's Children's Natural Silly Strawberry Toothpaste with Fluoride is a natural, fluoride toothpaste that tastes great and prevents cavities. Tom's of Maine's Natural Silly Strawberry Toothpaste is silly enough for kids - serious enough for moms! Give your kids the only natural kid's toothpaste to earn the ADA Seal of Acceptance. That means Tom's of Maine's Children's Natural Silly Strawberry Toothpaste with Flouride is proven effective and provides cavity fighting protection you can trust. Plus, Tom's of Maine's Natural Silly Strawberry Toothpaste with Flouride has an all natural fruit flavor your kids will love to brush with again and again! You can enjoy the benefits of Tom's Of Maine Children's Natural Toothpaste and feel confident knowing that it carries the ADA Seal of Acceptance. Tom's toothpaste features
- Tom's Of Maine Children's Flouride Toothpaste Silly Strawberry.
- Prevents cavities.
- Tastes great.
- Dye free.
- Since 1970.
- "The ADA council on scientific affairs' acceptance of Tom's of Maine natural children's fluoride toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed."
- Use: Helps protect against cavities.
- *Strawberry juice and other natural flavor.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, flavours, or sweeteners like saccharin.
- No animal testing or animal ingredients.
- Goodness = less in landfills.
- BPA-free tube.
- Tom's of Maine, Inc.
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or dial (412) 390-3381 right away (Poison Control Center).Do not use if seal is not intact.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Sodium Monofluorophosphate (76%) (0.13 w/v Fluoride Ion). Purpose: Anticavity. Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Water, Calcium Carbonate, Hydrated Silica, Natural Flavor (Strawberry Juice and Other Natural Flavor), Carrageenan, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.
Instructions: Use as directed on package
|Capacity:||4.2 oz (119 g)|
|Age Range:||12 Years & Up|
|Color Category:||Mulit Color|
|Brand:||Tom's of Maine|
|Cleaning, Care & Maintenance:||Twist off cap and remove foil seal.Adults and children 2 years of age and older - brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician.Children 2 to 6 years - use only a pea-sized amount and supervise child's brushing and rinsing (to minimize swallowing).Children under 2 years - ask a dentist or physician.|
|Certifications & Claims:||1 , 162|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||127191|
|Disposable Baby Diaper Type:||Pull-Up Diapers|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.47 x 2.31 x 6.72 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is a Tom's of Maine toddler toothpaste that is more appropriate for children under 2. You shouldn't use fluoride toothpaste until the child is old enough to not swallow the toothpaste during brushing. The one you need is called Tom's of Maine toddler training toothpaste and comes in a smaller 1.75 oz tube that has an alligator on front. It is for children 3 to 24 months old and is fluoride free.by CMason11/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Tom's of Maine does make a fluoride-free version of this strawberry tooth paste, although when buying it through this Walmart site, it appears they mostly sell the with-fluoride version. I bought 10 tubes and only one of the ten was fluoride-free.by Cozgirl2/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no . this tooth paste has fluoride in itby chirpping11/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product DOES contain flourideby joeynkatiesmom9/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This comes in a flouride and flouride-free version so you need to check carefully before buying. If you hover to zoom over this picture you can see that this is the one that DOES contain flouride. I use the flouride-free kind for my kids but buy it elsewhere.by CLinID2/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This one does, however Tom's does make a kid's strawberry that doesn't. When I was at Walmart the other day I picked some of this up, and I noticed they have some adult flavors there, but I'm not sure if they had flouride.by ploeshop2/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My 4 year old granddaughter loves it!by 123honeybee6/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product is suitable for children.by CommunityAnswer3/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Tom's Silly Strawberry is safe for children 2 years and older. Tom's of Maine has a Toddler training toothpaste available for ages 3-24 months. Both are fluoride free so they're safe to swallow, the difference is the Silly Strawberry is a foaming toothpaste and the Toddler is not, it's a clear gel.by TrilogyBrandsExpert9/14/2015Written by a verified representative from TrilogyBrandsExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?