Tillamook is a deep rich flavorful ice cream. No matter which type you purchase you are going to get you monies worth. The Huckleberry is my favorite. From the first bite to the last my mouth is in ecstasy. The Huckleberry flavor is right there for every bite. It is so smooth. A great Ice Cream brand.
About This Item
For over a 110 years, Tillamook has been farmer-owned and farmer-led with a commitment to quality and doing things one way: our way. The Tillamook Way means going above and beyond for beyond delicious bites. No shortcuts. No compromises. And a whole lot of passion. It also means following tradition, but never thinking traditionally. From every block of naturally aged cheddar, to every tub of extra-creamy ice cream, and more, it's the way we do right by every bite, each and every day. Do right by every bite.
Tart, sweet, and juicy, the Huckleberry is a most prized berry that grows wild in the woods in Idaho and Montana. Perfectly balanced with our creamy old fashioned vanilla ice cream.
- At Tillamook, we know what it takes to make ice cream you can't stop thinking about. It's going all in on everything you crave most: a whole lotta cream, the very best ingredients, and over 110 years of crafting dairy deliciousness. Our ice cream simply tastes better because it's made better, starting with our commitment to doing things the right way. From classic flavors like Old-Fashioned Vanilla and Oregon Strawberry to Birthday Cake and Peaches and Cream, we've got a flavor for everyone. There's no topping this.
- Tastes creamier because it's made with more fresh cream and less air
- No artificial colors or flavors
- High quality milk standards with milk from cows not treated with rBST (growth hormones)
- Your favorite flavor. But better.
- There's no topping this.
- Made with extra cream
Ingredients: Cream, Skim Milk, Milk, Sugar, Blueberries, Water, Egg Yolks, Cornstarch, Guar Gum, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Tara Gum, Fruit Juice (Color).
Instructions: Keep frozen.
Explore this item
No, No artificial growth hormones, With natural and artificial flavors, Vanilla ice cream
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
4.88 x 6.38 x 4.62 Inches
Amazing! I love their fruity flavors they are to die for and I'm a HUGE sucker for anything huckleberry and Tillamook does it right with this amazing creamy and delicious ice cream. I remember this being my favoite flavor of cone as a kid and its by far one of my favoite ice creams to buy as an adult.
Favorite ice cream. My dad's family is from huckleberry country and my grandparents lived right in Tillamook Co when I was little so this is all kinds of nostalgic for me. I'm five and sitting on a tree stump, gorging myself on my bucket of berries. Try it.
This ice cream is fresh & delicious. I have toured the Tillamook factory as it is approximately less than 100 miles from my home. The price in the grocery store, is comparable to other brand name ice creams but then again I do live pretty local to where it is made, so I'm not sure if the price varies with shipping to grocers in other states etc.
I was hesitant of this one because I didn't pick it out, but I had a craving for ice cream and it's all that I had in my freezer, I don't even know what a huckleberry is other than Finn. Anyways it was delicious so soft creamy and the berry Flickr was so good and fresh, I'm definitely a fan of this one!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question