Purina Tidy Cats Clumping Litter Instant Action for Multiple Cats 20 lb. Jug
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- Clearance$6.87 Was $7.38Save $0.51
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Tidy Cats Instant ActionNo time to waste? No problem. Instant Action is designed to trap odors from the start. And with Odor Erasers in the mix to neutralize ammonia and tackle feces and urine odors, you can rest assured itll work as quickly as you do.
Helps Trap Odors from the Start.Strong Clumps, Easy Clean Up.Locks In Moisture Powerful Odor Control.99.6% Dust Free.
Animal Health Concern: Hygiene
Warning Text: Product is filled by weight; some settling may occur. NOTE: We want to remind those with suppressed immune systems and pregnant women that a parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter box, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Please do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Used litter is not recommended for garden use.
Ingredients: Natural Clay Product with Deodorizing System.
Instructions: Directions:1. Pour to a depth of 34 inches.2. Remove solids daily.3. Add more litter to maintain a depth of 34 inches. Clean the cat box with warm water and a mild detergent between litter changes.
|Capacity:||20 lb (9.07 kg)|
|Number of Pieces:||1.0|
|Brand:||TIDY CATS CLUMPING|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||11720|
|Features:||Immediate odor control , New tidy lock technology , Crumble-free performance|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.25 x 9.00 x 13.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not very frequently. I use the Tidy Cat Deodorizing product (sifts out from a blue & yellow colored canister) every time I scoop and replenish with fresh litter. I think this product really aids in odor control. You can buy it at Walmart. I just hardly ever have to totally renew the litter but sometimes I have to replace with more than at other times - all depends on how much there is to scoop.by littlelongtail8/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Three times a week for 3 cats.by beeddy8/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I usually clean out the pan every day to keep down odors and to keep the pan usable for the cats of which there are 3. I use 2 large pans and don't usually need to totally empty and wash them more than every three months. The main thing is to clear the pans daily to prevent overuse in a given area. If I don't do this, it can be like removing wet clay. In other words, it gets very heavy and messy.by LUCA128/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- scoop daily and dump once a weekby sjwb8/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- scoop daily and dump all litter once a week.by sjwb8/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We live in a small apartment, so we scoop more than usual. Any of the Purina cat litters work well in small spaces. They control odor, last long, and eliminate a lot of tracking.by Molly4118/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- dont have to,just empty waste,good to goby mrmel19388/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I usually do it once every week. I only have one cat and I'm really picky when it comes to smell. I'm afraid I'll be that person that when you walk into someones home and it smells like a litterbox. I think it all depends on how much your cat uses the litterbox. I only have one cat and she uses it about 2-3 times a day. I know a person that has three cats and cleans his about once a week and when he comes to work he smells like a litterbox.by Rose7268/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well, that just depends on how many cats you have. We have 4 and it is usually about once a month when I completely dump and renew. I just go by how the litter looks, like when it is looking dirty and really used.by spyroworld18/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on how many cats you have, Even with multiple cats using the box, I don't have to dump more often than about every 3 weeks. I add a little every few days. I have one cat who doesn't get along with others & so has his own apartment with his own box. I don't have to dump that one for a couple of months. I only add every couple of weeks & then not much.by Lenalee8/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I don't like heavily perfumed cat litter. Is the odor control in this product like the Glade scented litter? If so, I don't want to try it. Thanks
- I don't find this product to have that sickening perfume smell. My cat and I both have Asthma so I have to be careful . Hope this is of help. I always twist off the caps and smell before purchasing any products for the cat that shows any kind of smell.by LindaD8/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THIS DOES NOT HAVE A PERFUME ORDER. THE ORDER JUST HELPS TO DOWN PLAY THE URINE AND FECES. I PERFER THIS KITTY LITTER OVER ANY OTHER BRAND DUE THE FACT IT IS NOT PERFUME.by Marie8/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it's not like the glade one, which I don't like either. Too overpoweringby Nancy3/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it's not heavily perfumed at all. We don't smell it. It's just enough to cover up his odor.by Kimikokopuff8/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This odor is so strong it hurts my lungs when I pour it and it was irritating every time anyone used it. My 8 wk old kittens started using the mats outside the litter boxes. I have a multi cat household and had to move this litter to an area of the house I don't frequent often until I run out of it.by chebar8/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It’s not heavily perfumed at all. It covers the smell really well without an over powering perfume scent. This is the only litter I buy for my cat.by Yvette8/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I agree re heavily perfumed litter, i.e., the Glade scented - which I have never bought and never will. The other varieties of Tidy Cat are much less scented and compared to other brands, I like the scents better. I lean toward a less stronger scent, also.by littlelongtail8/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It's NOT heavily scented but I promise you it works great! I use it for my cat and the difference in odor is tremendous. Highly, highly recommend!by HerAlias8/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- KITTY LITTERby Marie6/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- cat litterby Patt4/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- cat litterby sjwb3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Cat litter.by Molly4113/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?