Purina Tidy Cats BREEZE Cat Litter Pellets Refill for Multiple Cats 3.5 lb. Pouch
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
How It Works. Instead of traditional clay litter, the BREEZE Litter System uses specially designed, cat-friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. The pellets allow urine to pass through, while leaving solid waste on top for quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by the odor-controlling pad.
OUTSTANDING ODOR CONTROL: System separates urine for outstanding odor controlCLEAN & EASY: Disposable cat pads absorbs and controls urine odor for up to one monthANTI-TRACKING PELLETS: Helps minimize tracking.99.9% dust freeLitter pellets refill to be used with BREEZE Brand litter system. Litter system and cat pads also sold separately.One Bag Lasts Up to One Month
Animal Health Concern: Hygiene.
Warning Text: NOTE: We want to remind those with suppressed immune systems and pregnant women that a parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter box, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Please do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Used litter is not recommended for garden use. Product is filled by weight; some settling may occur.
Instructions: Transitioning Your Cat Successfully1. Set up your new BREEZE Litter System next to your current litter box. If you dont currently use a litter box with high sides or a top, remove the BREEZE sidewall for now.2. Move some clumps and solid waste from your current box to the clean BREEZE system. This will help your cats recognize their new bathroom. Once they start using the BREEZE box, you can remove the clumps and solid waste.3. Stop cleaning the old litter box. Cats like clean, so make the new BREEZE box the most appealing option by not scooping the old box. Sounds gross, but this step is key to a successful transition.4. Toss out that old box completely once your cats have started using the BREEZE system for all of their potty needs.Animal behaviorists recommend multiple cat households have multiple litter boxes: one system per cat, plus one additional system (2 cats = 3 litter systems).Litter PelletsSimple Setup and Maintenance.1. Fill the top portion of the BREEZE Litter System with one 3.5 lb. package of litter pellets.2. Scoop out solid waste and dispose of daily. Note: Pellets do not clump.3. Add more pellets as needed. We recommend that you replace the pellets completely once a month.
|Features:||Anti-tracking: cat friendly litter pellets|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.25 x 13.00 x 9.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- One Monthby Fred7/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should have a box for each cat plus one. With that combo, the 3.5 lbs. bag lasts me a month.by NacoocheeMama7/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have five cats and four of these type litter boxes and love them. Have only ever used the 3.5 bags of litter and only add it about l bog twice a month. The pads I change weekly. I'll always use this.by oldfencelady7/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have 2 cats, and I initially used 2 bags (2 x 1.3lb) because 1 bag is just too scanty to line the litter box. If you tend to remove a lot of the pellets with the cat poop like I do, then you might need to supplement this with another 1/2 - 1 bag every month. If you clean the whole litter box every month, then you can reuse the remaining pellets by washing in soapy bleached water. I haven't felt the need to changed the litter box in 2 months, I just add more pellets and spray the pellets with bleach water 3 or 4 times a week to prevent any lingering odors and clean the sides with bleach water. Believe it or not, the litter box doesn't smell at all. I do tend to pick up a lot of extra pellet with the cat droppings because I don't like the poop touching the plastic shovel (because then I have to wash it). It's also flushable. All this for 2 big cats (one of my cats poops 4 times a day - ugh!!) Not having to clean the whole litter box (something I've been living with for 14 yrs) is such a luxury. And the pads cancel out any urine or ammonia smell. The urine that collects at the bottom is practically odorless.by An anonymous customer6/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have 2 cats and change the pellets once a month. Five cats you would probably do it every 2 weeks and change the pad every day or 2. To me it would be worth it as it is so clean.by Bianco7/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use 2 bags with my 2 cats and it lasts one month. I recommend it because it's clean and no mess around the house. No odor either. I will never go back to regular litter. Much better for the cats too because they don't inhale all that dust.by Mapsycat14/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- amazon sells this try thatby oldfencelady6/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can get replacement pads cheaper here (cut in 1/2): http://www.bestvalsup.com/Absorbent-Pads-Spill-Clean-Up-Universal-p/spt%20gpb100gl.htmby AtlantisCats4/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $89.97 Was $115.00Save $25.03