Customers also viewed these products
- $16.84 Was $29.09Save $12.25
Three Solar Powered Crackled Glass Globe Lights 3-Pack Set
Consider these popular products
- Reduced Price$17.13 List price $32.96Save $15.83
- $33.14 Was $39.99Save $6.85
- Rollbackfrom $13.38
- $23.01 Was $29.99Save $6.98
- $15.45 Was $18.64Save $3.19
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||30.00 x 4.00 x 4.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I don't believe that they would. However I have found that solar lights get severly weathered when left out during the extreme weather of the upper mid west. while they do look nice when the snows on the ground. they do get buried in the snow by January. I also found I didn't pay much attention to them by that time. I would suggest pulling the ground spikes up, and reinserting them into the ground, so they can be more easily removed by mid winter. As the ground gets very hard by then, otherwise the ground spike will remain in the ground till spring. I do feel that the color globes may look quiet nice against the white snow. if you decide to leave them in the ground year round, plan to replace them more often.by frogmastr5/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the product instructions there is a note about a battery and there is one. I do not know what kind off of the top of my head. But this is my 2nd set of these. The other set I have had for almost 2 full years and have not had to change the battery yet.by Eiggorf4/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am sorry but I don't know. A friend has had these in her yard for 3 years. She has changed batteries but the LED's are fine.by WonderfulGram4/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?