I have a small, handmade business and needed something to nicely store and organize my spools of hemp, cotton, and polyester cords on my craft table. This rack totally works for any spool I have put on it, from the very small to the pretty large. I was surprised, to be honest! It was a great price and has worked well for me the past year. It will last a long time. If I end up needing more space I would definitely purchase again. You can also hang it on the wall, but it doesn't seem to hold large spools as well that way.
Thread Rack 60/120 Spools Wooden Foldable Thread Rack Sewing Embroidery Stand Holder Organizer
Arrives by Thu, Sep 24
About This Item
- Package Include:
- 1x Thread Rack
- Product Name: thread rack
- Model: 631001
- Material: Beech wood
- Color: Natural
- Accommodates: 60/120 Spools Of Thread
- Assemble Dimensions:
- 60 spools:40x18.5x27.5cm/15.7”x7.28”x10.8”
- 120 spools:40x35x67cm/15.7”x13.7”x26.3”
- Thread organizing rack made of beautiful natural hardwood. 2 sizes available to hold 60 or 120 spools.
- 60 spools size: 40x18.5x27.5cm/16''x7''x11''
- 120 spools size: 40x35x67cm/16''x14''x26''
Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Just what I needed for my craft room
Lots of room for all my thread, plus it has little hanging loops on the back that you can put on the wall so it's not taking up desk space.
I use this product to hold hair in my Salon. It saves time and hair.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question