Similar items in stock
- from $39.97
- $9.97 List price $13.99Save $4.02
- $11.24 Was $12.12Save $0.88
Thomas the Tank Engine 4-Piece Patio Set
Check out these related products
- $8.39 Was $9.39Save $1.00
About this item
About this item
Your little one will have lots of fun in the sun with the Thomas the Tank Engine Patio Set. This child-sized patio set is the perfect place for two kids to have lunch, play games, color and more.
Thomas the Tank Engine - Patio Set:
- Age Range: 3-7 years
- Steel and fabric construction
- Table dimensions: 19.75"L x 19.75"W x 18.25"H
- Chair dimensions: 14.75"L x 14.69"W x 20.75"H
- Seat height: 11"
- Chair can hold up to 60 lbs
- Set includes patio table, 2 patio chairs and umbrella
- Assembly required
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Character:||Thomas & Friends|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||43763|
|Color:||Blue , Multicolor|
|Theme:||Thomas and Friends|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||19.75 x 19.75 x 20.60 Inches|
Ask a question
- yes it is, you just pull it straight up fold the umbrella part! Comes right out in fact my two year old keeps taking the umbrella out himself lolby MsDeeLV6/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is. Its winter and we are currently using it indoors.by emilamily12/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely, it comes right out and there are 3 poles that attach together to make the umbrella. My son loves it and uses it every day.by nettnett847/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can use this indoors or outdoorsby girlygirl107/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the Dora version of this set and the umbrella lifts straight out.by AussieMum13/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not fold but you can detach the table from the base and remove the umbrella.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, the table does not fold, but it's small enough to tuck away in any corner or just take the legs off and store, only takes a moment to take them off!by MsDeeLV6/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
More of your favorite characters
- $32.00 Was $43.70Save $11.70
- $19.99 Was $24.84Save $4.85
- Rollback$9.97 Was $11.72Save $1.75
- Reduced Price$16.00
- $9.99 Was $14.84Save $4.85
- Rollback$12.50 Was $16.88Save $4.38
- $20.00 Was $24.97Save $4.97
- $76.49 List price $87.12Save $10.63
- Reduced Price$18.00
- $33.00 Was $34.98Save $1.98