Thomas' Light 100 Calories Multi Grain English Muffins - 6 CT
About this item
About this item
- Thomas' Light 100 Calories Multi Grain English Muffins - 6 CT.
- Thomas' Light 100 Calories Multi Grain English Muffins.
- Nooks & Crannies.
- 1/3 Less Calories Than Our Regular Muffins.
- 8 Grams of Fiber.
- Per 1 Muffin Serving: 100 Calories.
- 0g Sat Fat, 0% DV.
- 170mg Sodium, 7% DV.
- <1g Sugars.
- 12 oz (340g).
- Do you know the difference between Multigrain and Whole Grain?
- The term "Multigrain" means that the product is made with more than one type of grain.
- Our Thomas' English Muffin Light Multigrain is made with several different types of grain which include wheat, brown rice, oats, and ground corn.
- Not all multigrain products are whole grain products.
- If you are looking for whole grains in your diet, try our Thomas' English Muffin 100% Whole Wheat product, baked with 25 grams of whole grain per serving.
- We hope this information is helpful in making the best choices for you and you family.
- For more information on our products, check out www.thomasbreads.com.
- Enjoy Thomas Light Multi Grain English Muffins.
- 0g Trans Fat and Low Fat.
- Excellent Source of Fiber.
- Cholesterol Free Food.
- Good Source of Calcium.
- For recipes visit us at www.thomasbreads.com.
- Try all of the delicious Thomas' English Muffins.
- Breakfast like no other.
- Bakery Confectionery Tobacco Workers & Grain Millers (BCTGM).
- Union Made.
- Calories have been reduced from 150 to 100 per serving.
- Speciality Bakers Since 1880.
- When writing, please include the Proof-of-Purchase (Bar Code) and stamped date code.
- We welcome your Questions or Comments about this product.
- Call 1-800-984-0989, Consumer Relations Department.
- All rights reserved.
- 100 calories per bagel
- 8g fiber per serving
- No high fructose corn syrup
Ingredients: Enriched Wheat Flour [Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Reduced Iron, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Water, Modified Wheat Starch, Wheat Gluten, Cellulose Fiber, Farina, Polydextrose, Yeast, Whole Grains (Wheat, Rye, Corn, Oats, Millet, Triticale, Brown Rice, Barley), Calcium Propionate and Ascorbic Acid (To Preserve Freshness), Whey (Milk), Salt, Grain Vinegar, Malt Extract, Datem, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Flaxseed, Xanthan Gum, Mono- and Diglycerides, Ethoxylated Mono- and Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Sucralose, Soy.
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4