We bought one of these for each of our grandsons for Christmas and they were both sooo excited when they opened them....they were a hit!!! Im very satisfied with my purchase. I would highly recommend this product to anyone that has a little one that is a Thomas And Friends fan.
About This Item
Thomas & Friends MINIS Motorized Raceway with 2 Exclusive Engines:
- Age Range: 3Y+
- Includes Thomas and James MINIS engines
- Features a vertical drop, 360 degree loop track and gravity-defying curve track
- Multiple MINIS can ride along the tracks at the same time (additional MINIS engines sold separately)
- Assembled Product Weight: 3.9 lb
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 22.24 x 11.96 x 17.94 Inches
Thomas & Friends
3 - 7 Years
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
16.14 x 3.66 x 13.15 Inches
My kids love it!!
My kids have really enjoyed playing with this every day since Christmas. Its pretty neat and fun to watch. It only comes with 2 minis but we bought and additional package of 7 more. You cant put too many minis on though because then they get stuck if too many. It requires 3 AA batteries but even without the baterries the kids play with it anyway. Really happy with it.
Hi play,rate and review team!
Its been weeks since i have tried and tested this toy so officially this toy is one of your best although it has a couple of minor faults but it is totally not a big issues on me because i love this mini motorize my son finally has something to do with his hundreds of minis... He played on this everyday morning tell night, It reminds me of his christmas presents the cheapest toy your regular Thomas and friends twist-n-turn that is on clearance for $10, He played it all the time, this one is more improvise and more high tech! id say me and hubby are very happy for this, I would expect this toy to be in store everywhere. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Twisty turny Moterized Thomas & Friends Mini set
"Wow that's so super awesome, cool"
Direct quote from my 3 1/2 year old! Translation, he loves it!
- Super interactive. There are 3 different tracks for the mini trains to run through. There's this nifty lever at the top where you can change the direction/route of the train. Kid loves that part. There's also a Cranky at the top of the track. You can hook the trains on there.
- Fairly easy to put together. The directions are pictures so some times you have to look close to figure out if you have the right piece in the right place. Note: I did manage to hurt my finger pushing those flags into its slot, but that was my own, uncoordinated self's, fault.
- Requires batteries, but does not come with batteries. This is not a deal breaker for me since this is fairly common in toys nowadays. We actually ended up playing with the toy first without batteries and kid still loved it.
- The box was a nightmare to open. Every possible opening was taped shut and when you get one open, you couldn't actually dump out the items in the box. Mattel Disney Cars playsets have this cool push to open slot on the back or the bottom of the box. That would have made opening this toy easier and more enjoyable.
Take away: we loved it! Super fun. We buy the Thomas Mini blind/surprise bags and now we have somewhere to play with those Minis. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
A total hit
My four year old literally jumped up and down with joy when he opened the box and saw the motorized mini playset. He loved that it came with both Thomas and James, and after an easy assembly (assisted by Dad), he played with it for hours. Not only that, but the next day it was the first thing he wanted to play with as soon as he woke up.
The set has a small footprint so it doesn't take up too much room - a definite plus. The noise it makes when on can be a little bothersome at first but then it fades into the background.
It's a toy I would probably buy for others as a gift since the price point is reasonable and, once assembled, it's ready for play at any time. It's also relatively unique for any Thomas trains collector, and kids love "tiny" toys. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Very exciting and entertaining fun
My son loves this for his minis. It was easy to put together however, the pieces could be labeled better. There are 3 things that need a little improvement. 1. If the playset is on carpet, occasionally the minis do not make it all the way around the blue loop, if its on a table or solid floor, this was not an issue. 2. When switching the tracks at the top (orange piece), if it is not lined up with each track exactly, the minis will not go down the track and it causes a pile up at the top. 3. Also, if playing with more then 2 minis, if they get to close together at the bottom prior to feeding thru the motorized belt the minis get looped together and wont feed thru the yellow and blue rails. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
My toddler loves this. It keeps him occupied and he enjoys playing with it. So far works well with no issues. My only critique is one wish the switch to change tracks had an automatic option. It can be difficult to change esp if you are running many trains on the track at once.
HUGE battery drain
I desperately wanted to like this. It is a massive battery waster. You can get maybe 1-2 hours of play out of it before the battery's die. The trains also frequently latch together and lock the whole track up. Some minis can't work on it and get stuck in certain spots. Pretty bummed with this overall, but when it's working my son really enjoys it.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question