Thermipaq Therapeutic Hot & Cold Pad 6''X12'' Reusable
Customers also considered
- $2.71 Was $3.00Save $0.29
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$11.28 List price $15.36Save $4.08
- Reduced Price$57.72 List price $78.06Save $20.34
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This product may be FSA eligible. Learn more about FSA.
Hot, Cold, Reusable, Pain Relief, Soothing Heat, Non Toxic, ThermiPaq, Clay, Moldable, No Cords, Portable, 1 year warranty, Heat Therapy, Cold therapy, Ice pack, Heat pack, Heating pad, Therapy Wrap, Strap, Latex Free, Microwaveable, Microwave
Warning Text: Use As Directed to Avoid Possible Injury. Test Temperature By Applying Thermipaq to Sensitive Skin, Such As The Underside of The Wrist. Always Test The Thermipaq Pad Inside Its Special Cloth Cover. If The Thermipaq Feels Uncomfortable, Remove For A Few Minutes and Retest Until Comfortable. Pay Special Attention When Using Thermipaq For Infants, Young Children and Older Persons Whose Skin May Be Less Sensitive to Temperature Extremes. Persons With Diabetes, Circulatory Problems, Nerve Damage, Paralysis Or Insensitive Skin Should Use Only As Directed By A Physician. Consult Your Doctor Before Treating Any Serious Injury Or When Pain Persists. Do Not Use In Conjunction With Liniments, Balms Or Lotions.
|Recommended Use:||Cold , Microwave , strap , Hot , wrap|
|Flexible Spending Account-Eligible:||FSA Eligible|
|Size:||6" x 12"|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.10 x 2.14 x 6.96 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- noby camarodude4/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby JackieT4/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- stripe if u mean cover yes it does .by fatemak4/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a belt like strap with velcro to hold in place if you like. I love it, it snugs right up on my neck and shoulders for wonderful relief!by Iwntamonet4/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sure. Just nuke it a few seconds. Because it is heavier than it looks, it would easily warm multiple towels. Do not that it is 6 inches by 12 inches, so you would need to wrap and fold the towel around it to get maximum warmth.by Pegleg8/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pad is intended to be warmed in the microwave.by CommunityAnswer3/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the material of the Pouch? If it is punctured can we put it in another ordinary Plastic bag & reuse it?
- its clayby camarodude4/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The cover is made of a latex-free cloth designed to help the clay heat and to distribute the heat evenly. A plastic bag replacement will not have the same effect.by CommunityAnswer4/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?