Thermalon First Aid Cold/Heat Pad, Large, 1ct
Customers also viewed these products
- $12.99 Was $13.97Save $0.98
- Reduced Price$25.64 List price $28.15Save $2.51
- $7.97 Was $9.97Save $2.00
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$17.09 List price $22.35Save $5.26
- Reduced Pricefrom $18.40
- Reduced Pricefrom $21.65
- Reduced Price$13.08 List price $17.13Save $4.05
- Reduced Price$23.11 List price $31.40Save $8.29
- Reduced Price$33.97 List price $44.29Save $10.32
- Reduced Price$199.65 List price $307.63Save $107.98
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Portable and reusable, the Thermalon First Aid Heat Pad/ Cold Compress, Large provides prescribed treatments for acute pain sufferers. The patented non-gel pad technology safely and effectively delivers prescribed timed-release cold and heat therapy. If you have an active family, this cold compress provides effective muscle pain relief from sprains and strains. For maximum relief, it's best to apply this heat compress or cold compress to swelling as soon as possible, so you reduce the blood flow to the affected area. For deep-penetrating heat therapy, simply warm the large heating pad in the microwave or cool the pack in the freezer to refresh tired muscles. Easier to use than hot water bottles of ice bags, this heat therapy pad stays securely on your shoulder or arm. Designed without cords or plugs, this reusable heat pad can be easily stored in your gym bag or with your first aid kit.
Thermalon First Aid Heat Pad/ Cold Compress, Large:
- Timed-release cold or heat treatments
- Gel free
- Portable and reusable
- Perfect to keep in your gym bag and first aid kit
- Medically-proven pain relief
- Reduces swelling
- Speeds recovery
- Uniform cold and heat delivery
- Provides prescribed treatments for acute pain sufferers
- Immediate relief
- For back, hip or shoulder
- Available in a large size
Warning Text: Complete instructions inside package. Always consult your doctor, pharmacist or therapist about your source of pain and appropriate treatments.
Instructions: Microwave for heat therapy. Freeze for cold therapy.
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number:||22515|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Microwave for heat therapy. Freeze for cold therapy.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $6.48 Was $7.92Save $1.44
- $8.24 Was $9.97Save $1.73
- $25.00 Was $26.88Save $1.88