Thecus NAS N4100EVO Server
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Thecus N4100EVO 4-Bay NAS Server offers a broad range of advanced features. This item is ideal for those who place a strong value on the efficient use of energy and cutting down their carbon footprint. It includes 25MB DDR2 system memory, a USB 2.0 interface and hardware RAID technology.This NAS storage server features dual-core Cavium CPU. This provides the quick transfer speeds necessary for large backups and heavy use in an office setting. The Thecus NAS server has convenient LED indicators to show when the device is powered on and busy, along with WAN activity, LAN activity and detection of nearly any system error.
Thecus NAS N4100EVO Server:
- Low-energy server features a Cavium Dual-Core DNS3420 Processor
- System Memory: 256MB DDR2
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Thecus NAS server with hardware RAID technology
- LED indicators for power, busy, WAN, LAN and error
- Simple setup and operation
- Reduce the carbon footprint of the office
- Provides quick transfer speeds necessary for large backups and heavy use
- Designed to improve the efficiency of your office at home or work
|Video Game Platform:||PC , Linux , Mac|
|Processor Speed:||600 Mhz Megahertz|
|Compatible Devices:||Unix , PC , Mac|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||N4100EVO|
|RAM Memory:||256 MB|
|Connector Type:||2 x Ethernet, 4 x SATA, 2 x USB 2.0|
|Operating System:||Mac OS 9/x, Unix/Linux, Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7|
|Features:||DLNA-Compliant Media Server, Acronis True Image, RAID Accelerator, Rsync, Energy Saving, AJAX|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.50 x 9.00 x 7.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No HDD's installed. Need to be purchased separately, check compatibility listby exprtfndr7/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?