Similar items in stock
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no you dont need a specific ipad. they make different models for cell carriers (requires cellular service for the ipad if you use it that way) but the wifi on each of them is the same and will connect to any wifi internet conectionby robert1729/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you want to just connect the iPad to your home internet connection via wifi then the wifi only iPad will work just fine. If you want to be able to connect to the internet through your wireless routers wifi and also be able to access the internet on the go via AT&T's cell phone towers then you should buy the iPad 4G AT&T LTE model. However, a separate data plan will be required to access the internet away from your house on the AT&T network.by renewedpurpose8/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- AT&T offers pay-as-you-go, if by that you mean paying month-to-month, cancel anytime, no term contract. BUT... it is not prepaid, and you cannot buy a certain size of transferred data and have it last until it is used up (like I can with my prepaid mobile phone). The middle service level as of this writing seems to offer the best risk/value trade-off, but if you will hardly ever use the 4G, then maybe that is not worth it to you. It used to be that if you exceeded the middle level's allotment, you would be charged a per-GB amount which ended up being the same as the highest service level if you used that much but without the risk of non-use. I do not think that applies any longer.by HexRickard11/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Pay as you go as far as I know. You get contracts when you don't pay full price and get it cheaper through the phone companies.by Outerspaceboy8/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No on both questions. It will let you print to a wireless printer. As for the sd card, all other pads come with 2gb-4gb of built in memory (this is why you would need external memory). the ipad comes with 16gb-64gb of memory. I havd the 32gb model and it's loaded with my whole music collection, a handfull of full leingh movies and well as at least 100 apps and about 700 pics and still barely used half the storageby robert1729/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$12.00
- Reduced Price$7.25 List price $34.88Save $27.63
- Reduced Price