Check out these related products
- $16.99 List price $24.99Save $8.00
- $42.42 List price $44.99Save $2.57
- $15.21 Was $17.59Save $2.38
- $18.60 List price $26.95Save $8.35
- $27.28 List price $40.00Save $12.72
- $9.18 List price $15.99Save $6.81
- $9.31 List price $10.00Save $0.69
- $11.30 List price $14.99Save $3.69
- $8.49 List price $9.99Save $1.50
- $12.24 List price $14.99Save $2.75
- $17.65 List price $26.99Save $9.34
- $9.64 List price $14.99Save $5.35
- $7.14 List price $9.99Save $2.85
About this item
About this item
Jane Ryland finds her investigation of an adoption agency that is suspected of reuniting adopted children with the wrong birth parents tied to Jake Brogan's case involving a young woman's murder and the disappearance of a baby.
Award-winning and "Boston Globe" bestselling author Hank Phillippi Ryan presents a spine-chilling, heart-wrenching suspense novel that explores a terrifying scenario striking at the heart of every family.
Does a respected adoption agency have a frightening secret? Tipped off by a determined ex-colleague on a desperate quest to find her birth mother, Boston newspaper reporter Jane Ryland begins to suspect that the agency is engaging in the ultimate betrayal--reuniting birth parents with the wrong children.
For detective Jake Brogan and his partner, a young woman's brutal murder seems a sadly predictable case of domestic violence, one that results in two toddlers being shuttled into the foster care system. Then Jake finds an empty cradle at the murder scene. Where is the baby who should have been sleeping there?
Jane and Jake are soon on a trail full of twists and turns that takes them deep into the heart of a foster care system in crisis and threatens to blow the lid off an adoption agency scandal. When the threatening phone calls start, Jane knows she is on the right track...but with both a killer at large and an infant missing, time is running out....
"The Wrong Girl" is a riveting novel of familial relationships--both known and unknown--vile greed, senseless murder, and the ultimate in deception. What if you didn't know the truth about your own family?
|Number of Pages:||450|
|Author:||Ryan, Hank Phillippi|
|Series Title:||Jane Ryland|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.25 x 7.00 x 1.25 Inches|
Ask a question
Consider these popular products
- $14.99 List price $28.00Save $13.01
- $10.11 List price $17.00Save $6.89
- $17.99 List price $28.00Save $10.01
- $10.71 List price $18.00Save $7.29
- $5.97 Was $8.79Save $2.82
- $10.07 List price $18.00Save $7.93
- $8.99 List price $9.99Save $1.00