The Success Principles for Teens: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be
Check out these related products
- $13.34 List price $16.95Save $3.61
- $13.57 Was $14.68Save $1.11
- $11.58 Was $12.34Save $0.76
- $11.90 List price $14.95Save $3.05
- $13.30 Was $19.99Save $6.69
- $11.50 Was $14.95Save $3.45
- $12.33 Was $13.78Save $1.45
- $9.25 Was $10.73Save $1.48
- $9.99 List price $14.95Save $4.96
- $13.34 Was $14.06Save $0.72
- $10.54 Was $14.95Save $4.41
- $10.45 List price $14.95Save $4.50
- $13.18 List price $14.00Save $0.82
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Health Communications, 2008, ISBN13 9780757307270, ISBN10 0757307272
WITH COURAGE AND HEART, YOU CAN BE SUCCESSFUL
Everyone wants to be successful and surely you are no exception. After the massive success of Jack Canfield's "The Success Principles," thousands of requests came rushing in to develop the most important success strategies for today's teenagers. Your calls have been answered.
Jack Canfield, cocreator of the famed Chicken Soup for the Soul series, has teamed up with successful author and young entrepreneur Kent Healy to design a fun and engaging book that offers the timeless information and inspiration to help you get to where you want to be.
"The Success Principles for Teens "is your road map whether your goal is to become a better student or athlete, start a business, make millions of dollars, or simply find guidance and direction. The principles in this book always work, if you work the principles.
This is not merely a collection of 'good ideas.' This book includes 23 of the most important success strategies used by thousands of exceptional young people throughout history. With the right tools, anyone can be successful. This book will give you the courage and the heart to get started and get ahead.
|Number of Pages:||250|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Healy, Kent , Canfield, Jack|
|Publication Date:||April, 2008|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $6.43 List price $6.95Save $0.52
- $14.58 List price $16.95Save $2.37
- $12.09 Was $12.87Save $0.78
- $8.46 Was $9.30Save $0.84
- $10.54 List price $17.99Save $7.45
- $5.03 List price $7.99Save $2.96
- $6.79 Was $9.95Save $3.16