Customers also viewed these products
- $13.39 List price $22.99Save $9.60
- $17.99 List price $29.99Save $12.00
- $10.83 List price $24.99Save $14.16
- $15.30 Was $16.68Save $1.38
Check out these related products
- $20.12 List price $27.99Save $7.87
- $22.87 List price $24.99Save $2.12
- $16.69 List price $26.99Save $10.30
- $18.06 List price $24.99Save $6.93
- $16.91 List price $24.99Save $8.08
- $18.15 List price $26.99Save $8.84
- $12.93 List price $19.99Save $7.06
- $21.97 Was $23.13Save $1.16
- $14.10 List price $16.99Save $2.89
- $14.11 List price $16.99Save $2.88
- $16.99 List price $24.99Save $8.00
About this item
About this item
Presents recipes provided by some of the most popular food trucks parked in the South, from the mountains of West Virginia to the bayous of Louisiana.
From the mountains of West Virginia to the bayous of Louisiana, there's a lot of ground to cover--geographically and culinarily speaking, of course.
This road trip discovery of the region's most impressive mobile eateries features the street food that has lines forming everywhere from Louisville to Birmingham, and Durham to New Orleans. Meet the food truckers who are heading up one of the country's most popular dining traditions, and discover the recipes that have made them famous in their home cities and beyond. These roving restaurateurs are reimagining tacos, burgers, and biscuits; ice cream, barbeque, and noodles.
"The Southern Food Truck Cookbook" features chefs from James Beard Award-winning kitchens--chefs who've now taken to the streets with menus that reflect their top-shelf training--and home-cooks-turned-food-truckers who are finally making a living from those recipes their family and friends have been raving about for years. This collection of recipes is a mosaic of the culinary traditions that are fondly recognized throughout the South, alongside a different approach that's sure to push taste buds and kitchen bravery to new heights.
So put it in park, line up, and get ready to be impressed. You're gonna want seconds, and these recipes are sure to help you create round two, right in your own kitchen.
Now get truckin'
|Number of Pages:||260|
|Publisher:||Harpercollins Christian Pub|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.75 x 8.25 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
Consider these popular products
- $9.29 List price $14.95Save $5.66
- $17.85 List price $30.00Save $12.15
- $11.75 List price $16.95Save $5.20
- $3.96 List price $4.99Save $1.03
- $9.59 Was $10.72Save $1.13
- $11.22 List price $19.99Save $8.77
- $13.93 List price $19.95Save $6.02
- $16.63 List price $24.95Save $8.32
- $8.92 List price $15.00Save $6.08
- $14.41 List price $22.99Save $8.58
- $13.79 List price $20.95Save $7.16