Check out these related products
- $168.08 List price $197.40Save $29.32
- $91.00 List price $104.00Save $13.00
- $123.67 List price $143.20Save $19.53
- $145.07 List price $164.00Save $18.93
- $150.12 List price $168.47Save $18.35
- $57.57 List price $72.93Save $15.36
- $101.53 Was $106.88Save $5.35
- $150.15 List price $171.60Save $21.45
- $114.43 List price $134.40Save $19.97
- $114.26 Was $120.27Save $6.01
Consider these popular products
- $10.01 List price $13.99Save $3.98
- $15.95 List price $27.99Save $12.04
- $21.49 List price $30.00Save $8.51
- $19.44 List price $27.99Save $8.55
- $14.20 List price $20.00Save $5.80
- $16.34 List price $22.95Save $6.61
- $9.13 List price $16.00Save $6.87
- $12.82 Was $14.95Save $2.13
- $12.40 Was $14.08Save $1.68
- $9.98 List price $15.95Save $5.97
- $17.75 List price $22.00Save $4.25
About this item
About this item
Paperback, Pearson College Div, 2013, ISBN13 9780205922390, ISBN10 0205922392
"Integrates classroom with field." The sixth edition of "Social Work Practicum" offers a unique integrative format designed to help students develop social work competencies by applying their academic learning to practicum experiences. This title covers a variety of topic areas leading students through guided experiences and workbook questions. Which, in turn, help students gain a professional identity, integrate theory with practice, and acquire the core competencies needed for social work practice. Connecting Core Competencies series -- Each chapter highlights the core competencies and practice behavior examples found in the Educational Policy and Accreditation Standards (EPAS) set by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE). Critical thinking questions throughout reinforces these connections. MySearchLab.com activities enhance the student experience by integrating the mastery of CSWE's core competencies with practice and research. This title is available in a variety of formats -- digital and print. Pearson offers its titles on the devices students love through Pearson's MyLab products, CourseSmart, Amazon, and more. To learn more about our programs, pricing options and customization, click the Choices tab. Learning GoalsUpon completing this book, readers will be able to:
- Integrate classroom knowledge and theory with practicum experience.
- Develop professional identity as a generalist social worker.
- Understand the various contexts of social work practice.
- Demonstrate theoretical and evidence-based foundation for practice.
- Demonstrate competence in planned change process.
|Number of Pages:||236|
|Author:||Garthwait, Cynthia L.|
|Series Title:||Connecting Core Competencies|
|Publisher:||Pearson College Div|
|Publication Date:||December, 2012|
Ask a question