The Sketchbook Project Journal: More Than 300 Ways to Fill a Page
Customers also viewed these products
Check out these related products
- $13.00 Was $14.30Save $1.30
- $12.76 List price $19.95Save $7.19
- $15.88 List price $16.95Save $1.07
- $15.53 List price $23.00Save $7.47
- $13.15 List price $16.00Save $2.85
- $12.57 List price $16.95Save $4.38
- $13.43 List price $16.95Save $3.52
- $13.39 List price $16.99Save $3.60
- $16.39 Was $17.30Save $0.91
- $9.85 List price $15.95Save $6.10
- $16.24 List price $17.95Save $1.71
- $14.00 List price $19.99Save $5.99
- $13.27 List price $18.99Save $5.72
- $12.00 List price $19.99Save $7.99
- $14.53 List price $17.95Save $3.42
- $14.47 List price $19.99Save $5.52
- $12.50 List price $16.95Save $4.45
- $14.39 List price $16.95Save $2.56
- $14.15 List price $17.00Save $2.85
- $11.99 List price $19.99Save $8.00
- $11.92 List price $17.00Save $5.08
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
By Steven Peterman & Shane Zucker
From the creators of the Sketchbook Project, a companion sketchbook that features guided prompts from the original project to inspire anyone who wants to connect to this unique community.
The Sketchbook Project is a constantly evolving library of artists' sketchbooks from around the globe. The library annually tours its completed sketchbooks, exhibiting in galleries across 15 countries. To enroll, participants sign up on The Sketchbook Project website and receive a blank sketchbook for a nominal fee. Once completed, artists mail in their finished sketchbooks to the Art House Library in Brooklyn, where each one is given a unique barcode, digitized for online viewing, and displayed in the Library's permanent collection.
" The Sketchbook Journal" is a guided sketchbook that offers the project's annual prompts and themes (as well as never before published prompts) posted on their website that participants of the project use for inspiration. The companion sketchbook also includes specific references to the digitized library for further sketching and doodling ideas. Meant as a precursor to the actual Sketchbook Project, this journal helps to get the creative juices flowing and references an impressive global community of artists.
|Number of Pages:||192|
|Author:||Peterman, Steven , Zucker, Shane|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Publication Date:||March, 2013|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $11.55 List price $12.99Save $1.44
- $8.95 Was $12.74Save $3.79
- $6.62 Was $8.08Save $1.46
- $12.28 List price $15.99Save $3.71