Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Transform your Sims homes into sleek, edgy lofts with The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff. With a host of new items for the most lived-in rooms in your Sims homes, including slick gadgets for your high-tech home office, a next-gen gaming system for the killer game room, modern furniture for the most contemporary living room, and more, your Sims can now give their homes an ultra-modern makeover! After you modernize their homes, turn your attention to their wardrobes and give them an overhaul with sophisticated, cutting-edge fashions. Whether its your Sims themselves or their homes that needs a new look, The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff lets you catapult your Sims into a more modern, loft-inspired lifestyle!
- Add a sleek, high-end, tech-inspired look to your Sims bedroom, living room, bathroom, office and den.
- Upgrade your Sims' wardrobes with forward looking apparel, tailored suits and sophisticated outerwear.
- Transform your Sims' homes into cutting edge spaces with contemporary inspired furnishings, eclectic art and modern designs.
- Give your Sims coveted electronics including high-tech, ultra-slim TVs, video game systems, stereos and more.
- As a special 10th Anniversary gift this pack includes three coveted items from The Sims and The Sims 2 games: The heart shaped vibrating bed, the electric guitar, and the aquarium.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Crude Humor, Sexual Themes, and Violence
Warning Text: Please note that this game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards. Acceptance of end user license agreement required to play. Access to online services including Simpoints and downloads requires an internet connection, EA account and game registration with the enclosed serial code. Registration is limited to one EA account per serial code and is non-transferable. You must be 13+ to register for an EA account. Mac users must update to the latest version of The Sims 3 Launcher to access online services including Simpoints and downloads. EA may retire online services after 30 days notice.
|Video Game Collection:||The Sims|
|System Requirements:|| |
The Sims 3
|Genre:||Social & Economic Simulation|
|Required Peripherals:||Keyboard , Mouse / Track Ball|
|Video Game Genre:||Miscellaneous - virtual life|
|Video Game Platform:||PC , PC Gaming|
|Compatible Devices:||Mac , Desktop Computers|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||014633194159|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- do you mean the first 2 previous sim games? you dont have to have the previous sim games to be able to use the sims 3 on your pc, if thats what youre asking. i have the sims 2 and i havent installed it onto my desktop yet and my sims 3 works just fine. just make sure that your pc is up to date and has enough memory for the installment of the game. otherwise it might now work so good. happy gaming! :)by Cynnbadd6/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. They are completely separate games.by mmatth111/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby simsfan7811/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a stuff pack, so please do notice that you need The Sims 3 to play this. In my opinion, it is one of the greatest games of all time. Yes, you can have babies.by HeathyC8/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes they can make babies you have to keep talk to the same sim and when you get to there an option to make or try for a baby. it shows on youtubeby Crucial3/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can still have babies. this is just a stuff pack. it only adds content to your game, such as extra clothes, extra household items, and stuff like that, making families and all that is based on the base game, The Sims 3 itsself. unless you have it, do not get this! you will need the base game to play any stuff or expansion pack!.. good luck!by thatsbad2/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- dont buy this until you have the sims 3 installed into your pc. this is just an expansion pack, its not the actually sims 3 gameby Cynnbadd2/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to have The Sims 3 installed to play this stuff pack. It is an add-on to the original game, so it only has "stuff", or items.by HeathyC8/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?