Check out these related products
- $12.26 Was $13.83Save $1.57
- $15.59 List price $18.00Save $2.41
- $18.69 List price $22.95Save $4.26
- $10.22 List price $19.95Save $9.73
- $11.49 List price $20.00Save $8.51
- $16.35 List price $19.95Save $3.60
- $13.19 List price $16.00Save $2.81
- $14.44 List price $18.00Save $3.56
- $19.73 List price $24.99Save $5.26
- $19.80 List price $25.00Save $5.20
- $16.90 List price $29.95Save $13.05
- $28.71 List price $50.00Save $21.29
- $34.26 List price $40.00Save $5.74
- $51.35 Was $58.73Save $7.38
- $27.19 List price $40.00Save $12.81
- $15.91 List price $18.95Save $3.04
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
THE SHIBUMI STRATEGY
Gold Medal Winner, Business Fable, 2012 Axiom Business Book Awards
A personal leadership fable on applying principles of Zen to work & life choices.
"The Shibumi Strategy" is a little book about a big breakthrough. It tells the story of a hardworking family man who finds himself in crisis when his company closes. Through his struggle, and guidance from unlikely sources, he learns subtle lessons in the form of "personal zen" principles, coming to understand that it is often the involuntary challenge, the setbacks, that harbor the power to transform. When approached as an opportunity -- no easy task when simple survival is the first order of business--unforeseen trials can sometimes result in an altogether new lease on life. Shows how "personal leadership" can lead to real (and not always easy) breakthroughs Includes key lessons on commitment, preparation, struggle, breakthrough, and transformation Is based on "Shibumi, " a Japanese word without literal definition that describes the height of personal excellence, elegant performance, and effortless effectiveness.
For those struggling with personal breakthroughs, "The Shubimi Strategy" offers a new way to face work and life challenges for balanced solutions.
|Number of Pages:||162|
|Subject:||COMMITMENT (PSYCHOLOGY) , ZEN BUDDHISM|
|Author:||May, Matthew E.|
|Publisher:||John Wiley & Sons Inc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 7.50 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $15.70 List price $18.95Save $3.25
- $11.29 List price $13.95Save $2.66
- $14.10 List price $28.00Save $13.90
- $14.72 List price $24.99Save $10.27
- $9.52 List price $16.00Save $6.48
- $16.47 Was $21.33Save $4.86
- $19.08 List price $21.95Save $2.87
- $11.86 Was $15.04Save $3.18
- $15.46 List price $25.00Save $9.54
- $14.95 List price $25.00Save $10.05