Check out these related products
- $114.95 Was $129.00Save $14.05
- $90.00 Was $99.99Save $9.99
- $88.22 Was $120.00Save $31.78
Consider these popular products
- $12.92 List price $28.00Save $15.08
- $16.75 List price $29.95Save $13.20
- $11.19 List price $13.95Save $2.76
- $15.16 List price $25.00Save $9.84
- $11.72 Was $12.43Save $0.71
- $16.62 Was $18.09Save $1.47
- $11.32 List price $16.99Save $5.67
- $20.50 List price $29.99Save $9.49
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
"Illicit work, social security fraud, economic crime, and other shadow economy activities are fast becoming an international problem. This second edition uses new data to reassess currency demand and the model approach to estimate the size of the shadow economy in seventy-six developing, transition, and OECD countries. This updated edition argues that during the 2000s the average size of a shadow economy varied from 19% of GDP for OECD, to 30% for transition, and to 45% for developing countries"--
|Number of Pages:||216|
|Author:||Enste, Dominik H. , Schneider, Friedrich|
|Publisher:||Cambridge Univ Pr|
|Publication Date:||April, 2013|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.