Customers also viewed these products
- $14.21 Was $14.96Save $0.75
- $28.99 List price $51.96Save $22.97
- from $8.94
- $23.99 List price $26.99Save $3.00
- from $33.72
Check out these related products
- Reduced Pricefrom $14.98
- Clearance$8.60 List price $17.99Save $9.39
- Reduced Price$8.84 List price $17.99Save $9.15
- Clearance$9.91 List price $19.99Save $10.08
- Reduced Price$9.86 List price $19.99Save $10.13
- Reduced Price$11.04 List price $16.26Save $5.22
- Clearance$7.08 List price $14.99Save $7.91
- Clearance$9.76 List price $19.99Save $10.23
- Clearance$9.63 List price $19.99Save $10.36
- Clearance$10.22 List price $20.99Save $10.77
- Clearance$6.71 List price $13.99Save $7.28
- Reduced Price$12.96 List price $25.99Save $13.03
- Clearance$8.38 List price $16.99Save $8.61
- Clearance$6.62 List price $13.99Save $7.37
- Clearancefrom $7.22
- Clearance$7.95 List price $15.99Save $8.04
- Clearance$18.18 List price $36.99Save $18.81
About this item
About this item
Now you can enjoy the personal comfort of a massage in the convenience of your own home. The Knobble II is about the size of a door knob, and offers an incredible massaging sensation. Simply hold the base in the palm of your hand, and use its smoothly rounded tip to provide relief on soft tissue pressure points. You have never experienced so much relaxation from a personal massager like this before!
- Made of durable polymer
- Soft band of non-latex Santoprene around the base
- Small and easy to use
- Ideal for relieving tension and pressure points.
- Available in 4 colors
The Knobble II is the newly designed cousin of the all-wood classic favorite of therapists and self care enthusiasts. Still about the size of a standard doorknob, it is made of durable polymer. The base is held in the palm of the hand, and the smoothly rounded tip is used to apply pressure to trigger points in soft tissue.
The Knobble II has the added benefit of a soft band of non-latex, Santoprene around the base that allows for friction techniques. Bodyworkers often use the Knobble II to save wear and tear on their hands when applying deep, prolonged pressure to knots or strands of contracted muscle.
But the Knobble II is not meant to replace your healing hands, only to help them do more and last longer. Remember to position yourself in such a way that you use your weight, not just your strength, to apply pressure to the muscle. Avoid direct pressure against the spine and other bones.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||K2 Ruby Red|
|Brand:||Pressure Positive Company|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 6.00 x 6.00 Inches|
Ask a question